• Quaker Harvest Breakfast Fruit Filled Squares
  • Quaker Harvest Breakfast Fruit Filled Squares

Quaker Harvest Breakfast Fruit Filled Squares Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 267 in Granola Bars

March 13, 2017

I received a free box of these breakfast bars with a coupon, and was really pleasantly surprised at how good they taste. I'm not generally a fan of anything fruit filled as I find that the filling tastes very processed which I find unappealing, however - from the first bite of the strawberry flavored bar I was wowed! It tastes like homemade fruit inside! These are great on the go for breakfast or a late afternoon snack. Filling, moist and easy to toss in your bag on the way out the door. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

September 01, 2016

I figured I would try these for something different. They are really sweet, almost to sweet for me. I put mine in the microware for about 10 sec and it taste like a strawberry crumble.

March 14, 2016

I bought these squares to take to work in the morning when I don't have enough time to prepare breakfast. They are of a substantial portion and filling enough to take me through to the next snacking period. The squares have a real fruit filling and there's enough of it to actually taste it. I tried the strawberry flavour and it wasn't too sweet. In fact, it tasted more tart, than sweet but it paired well with the rest of the oatmeal flavour of the square itself. Its texture is chewy but soft - not too soft that it'll crumble apart but just the right amount. I like that it's made with whole grains and is has fibre, but the sugar level is a bit high.