Quaker Harvest Crunch Granola Bar Ancient Grains - Cinnamon Apple Almond Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 267 in Granola Bars

Whether you're exploring the outdoors or just need a quick burst of energy in your day, enjoying the classic crunch of Nature Valley crunchy granola bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally. Cinnamon granola bars combine whole grain rolled oats, crisp rice, and cinnamon to produce an all-natural, sweet, and nutritious snack. The bars are full of classic crunch and whole grain goodness, making them a completely natural energy boost that contains no cholesterol or Tran’s fat. Packed in two-bar pouches, Nature Valley crunchy granola bars offer crunchy, satisfying taste you can take anywhere.

March 21, 2015

I received a few boxes of these from work so my review on the price should be taken with a grain of salt. Overall I enjoyed this flavour of bar (you can't really go wrong with apples and cinnamon) but I had too many of them. They can be quite chewy and after a while I tired of all the seeds and grains. I treat granola bars as more of a healthy treat so this had a little too much health and not enough treat for me. I ended up giving the remaining bars to my friends, family, and other coworkers but I could see keeping a box in the cupboard as an occasional snack as they do keep you full for a long time.

September 25, 2013

I was so excited to try this product - I love apples & cinnamon but couldn't finish the bar. It was too sweet and the taste was awful. What a disappointment...

August 13, 2013

I loved the small hint of cinnamon as I ate this bar, Im a big almond fan and loved the extra crunch!

June 23, 2013

Tried these bars - very good. I find the cinnamon flavor to be overpowering in many bars but these have just the right touch. A quick, easy snack

January 20, 2013

These bars are too dry for my liking. Tastes like cardboard with cinnamon sprinkled on it.

July 18, 2012

This has been a craving of mine all throu my pregnancy and my son loves it as well! Tastes great and is healthy...what more can you ask for?

May 25, 2012

I also tried this granloa bar for the first time last week, had it come in a sample pack. I would buy this bar in store.

May 25, 2012

I tried this granola bar last week for the first time. I really enjoyed the softness of the bar. My kids really enjoy the taste of it, which I find not too sweet (but it is based on personal preference).

May 24, 2012

I was excited when I got this in my sample source package, I LOVE GRANOLA BARS. Unfortunately these did not taste as I was expecting, they were really too chewy !! The flavour was OK kinda plain oatmeal flavour though, with hints of apple. There was no CRUNCH about this granola bar. I would not buy these, even on sale. I would stick to my nature valley ones. Also these bars, really aren't that healthy for you, which is a factor I look for in my granola bars.

May 23, 2012

Received one of these bars in a Sample Source package, and loved it! Very delicious, and lots of flavour.