Quaker Harvest Crunch Granola Bar Ancient Grains - Cinnamon Apple Almond

Quaker Harvest Crunch Granola Bar Ancient Grains - Cinnamon Apple Almond Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 89 in Granola Bars

Whether you're exploring the outdoors or just need a quick burst of energy in your day, enjoying the classic crunch of Nature Valley crunchy granola bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally. Cinnamon granola bars combine whole grain rolled oats, crisp rice, and cinnamon to produce an all-natural, sweet, and nutritious snack. The bars are full of classic crunch and whole grain goodness, making them a completely natural energy boost that contains no cholesterol or Tran’s fat. Packed in two-bar pouches, Nature Valley crunchy granola bars offer crunchy, satisfying taste you can take anywhere.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

Sep 25, 2013

I was so excited to try this product - I love apples & cinnamon but couldn't finish the bar. It was too sweet and the taste was awful. What a disappointment...

Taste

Price

melhulme
Aug 13, 2013

I loved the small hint of cinnamon as I ate this bar, Im a big almond fan and loved the extra crunch!

Taste

Price

ChristyEldred
Jun 23, 2013

Tried these bars - very good. I find the cinnamon flavor to be overpowering in many bars but these have just the right touch. A quick, easy snack

Taste

Price

natynat
Jan 20, 2013

These bars are too dry for my liking. Tastes like cardboard with cinnamon sprinkled on it.

Taste

Price

jasha
Jul 18, 2012

This has been a craving of mine all throu my pregnancy and my son loves it as well! Tastes great and is healthy...what more can you ask for?

Taste

Price

AmandaDonahue
May 25, 2012

I also tried this granloa bar for the first time last week, had it come in a sample pack. I would buy this bar in store.

Taste

Price

sunnydebs
May 25, 2012

I tried this granola bar last week for the first time. I really enjoyed the softness of the bar. My kids really enjoy the taste of it, which I find not too sweet (but it is based on personal preference).

Taste

Price

Merms
May 24, 2012

I was excited when I got this in my sample source package, I LOVE GRANOLA BARS. Unfortunately these did not taste as I was expecting, they were really too chewy !! The flavour was OK kinda plain oatmeal flavour though, with hints of apple. There was no CRUNCH about this granola bar. I would not buy these, even on sale. I would stick to my nature valley ones. Also these bars, really aren't that healthy for you, which is a factor I look for in my granola bars.

Taste

Price

KatelynRose1984
May 23, 2012

Received one of these bars in a Sample Source package, and loved it! Very delicious, and lots of flavour.

Taste

Price

sheenatucker1987
May 23, 2012

I just tried this from sample source. Now, they are a family favourite. Everyone loves them. Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad and baby! No one can resist.