Quaker Harvest Warm & Crunchy Granola - Apple Cinnamon Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 342 in Cereal

September 27, 2015

The Warm and Crunchy Granola in apple and cinnamon flavor was absolutely delicious and tasted like I was having a piece of apple pie, but a healthy version!

July 16, 2015

I normally like Quaker Harvest cereals but this one was not pleasant. Didn't care for the apple chunks.

April 19, 2015

I love these! I lived off of them as a quick breakfast before my college classes. Also would be something easy to do for little children that like oatmeal in the morning :)

March 17, 2015

I already did a review for this cereal elsewhere on the site, but the apple cinnamon flavour is definitely my favourite. So on point. Definite love for this cereal!

March 04, 2015

Would not normally buy a product like this, so when my husband bought it I was a bit iffy about trying it, but I really liked it, I am happy he bought it.

December 03, 2014

Talk about false advertising. First, the picture doesn't look at all like what you get. Quaker Warm & Crunchy granola comes out of a very small plastic bag. I have small cereal bowls and this just covered the bottom. Despite having 4g of fiber, 5g of protein and an obscene 12g of sugar for a small 48g serving, I don't find this to be filling in the least.

The taste is similar to the Apple & Cinnamon instant oatmeal (which I do like from Quaker, although 1 package is never enough and I always make 2). But crunchy, which is nice. But at 25 seconds in the microwave it's just enough to make the milk lukewarm. And the taste itself just isn't as satisfying as the oatmeal version, whether that's because I put brown sugar on it or not, I'm not sure. But I've also had the oatmeal plain, and it still tastes better than this.

Despite getting two boxes for $5 at Walmart (16 packages in total, 8 in each box), I won't be buying this again. No matter how cheap it is. I'd rather spend the money on real oatmeal and be more filled by it.

May 28, 2014

This is my new favorite oatmeal. I love that it stays crunchy because it reminds me of a muslix cereal but still an oatmeal. Its a little more pricier than regular oatmeal but worth every penny.

March 27, 2014

The apple cinnamon tastes just like the oatmeal Quaker makes. It's really good! Lots of apples and just the right touch of cinnamon. All you need to do is add a little bit of milk and heat it up.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating