Quaker Harvest Warm & Crunchy Granola - Cranberry Almond Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 322 in Cereal

May 18, 2016

This Cranberry Almond crunchy granola is a nice, refreshing change to instant oatmeal. I found that I enjoyed it more if I microwaved it for a minute and a half, instead of the recommended 30 secs on the package, and that still didn't make it mushy.

April 05, 2016

Vraiment cela ne m'a pas plu ni a moi, ni aaux autres membres de la famille. Le croquant d'une céréale froide mais dans un lait tiède, je crois que cela n'allait pas pour nous. Mauvaise combinaison !

February 13, 2016

I was interested in trying this when I seen at my local grocery store and It was satisfied but not too impressed. I had made it how it says on the box with some warm mix and I just found the granola to be too hard when eating it. It all in all had great flavor and I love oatmeal but the granola was just too hard and not pleasing to eat. I dont think ill be buying this again in the future.

October 16, 2015

Quaker Harvest Warm & Crunchy Granola - Cranberry Almond;

mmmmm such a healthy good choice!
The cranberry along with granola and almonds!

healthy yet sweet
sweet yet not over whelming
full of fruit (cranberry) flavour

I really REALLY liked this granola, what a difference cranberry could make

September 23, 2015

I am not a big fan of hot cereal, but I love this granola to add to my yogurt. I like that it is individually packed and easy to bring to work to add to my yogurt with fresh fruit. It stays crunchy and tastes great.

May 24, 2015

This is my new fav cereal. I love to microwave it with milk. It is so good. Fill me up, and it leaves me satisfied.

May 17, 2015

I love Quaker Harvest anything so was excited when I was out of town shopping and came across this cereal! I love oatmeal and rarely buy "instant" packets but I was drawn to this. Oh my goodness! This is so good! As per all great Quaker Harvest Crunch goodies, this kept it's crunch. The addition of almonds made for even more crunch and some sweetness and the cranberries balanced it all out. A softer texture and some tartness which counteracted the sweetness perfectly, in my opinion. As well, I stayed full until lunchtime! My only complaint? I cannot buy this in my town! Will I buy this gain, when I'm out to the city? You Betcha!

May 01, 2015

Love the taste, and texture. A very filling cereal.

March 17, 2015

I first got a sample of this warm cereal in a Samplesource box, and enjoyed it so much I went out and bought a pack of the apple cinnamon the next time I went grocery shopping. The price is a little steep, but considering the cost of cereal keeps going up and up, I find it pretty similar to buying a decent cereal. I love the flavour, the fact that you can warm it up and it stays pretty crunchy, and the individual portions I find really helpful. I tend to overdo granola and cereal portions. I also love to sprinkle a pack on cold greek yogurt. So yummy! I have yet to try the cranberry almond, but have bought the apple cinnamon multiple times.

March 12, 2015

It actually does stay crunchy when warmed! I loved the cranberry almond and it kept me feely full for a long time!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas