Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Apples and Cinnamon Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 322 in Cereal

May 18, 2016

Can't go wrong with instant oatmael , Very quick and convienet. the apple flavour is very delicious, I like to add extra apple's to mine at the end for the extra texture

March 17, 2016

I enjoy having oatmeal for breakfast and this one has a lot of flavour to offer. The price is very affordable especially when it goes on sale. The portions are filling as well. It makes me happy eating oatmeal because you intake a lot of fibre which keep you regulated.

March 06, 2016

This is a great flavor for instant oatmeal. I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, two packages is not enough for me because I am totally addicted LOL I like all the different flavors of instant oatmeal but this is particularly my favorite.. Quaker is a brand I love. I usually have this instant oatmeal as a snack.

February 09, 2016

I never have really liked oatmeal. But I seen this and though " Apple Cinnamon sounds good" figured maybe with that flavour it would taste good. I was wrong. Didn't have that good apple cinnamon flavour ans still tasted like gross oatmeal

December 13, 2015

This time of year I prefer a hot breakfast rather than cold cereal and this oatmeal takes seconds to make ,love the little bites of apple and cinnamon flavor,so good

April 24, 2015

I love this cereal it warms me up after being out in the cold. I have also used this in pinch to add to my apple crumble pies, cookies and date squares. This cereal is so good for you and you can not complain about the price. It apart of our family for years and my nan is 95 this year we all still eat it.

April 14, 2015

Quaker Oats flavoured instant oatmeal isn't really my thing but my oldest kid loves them. At my house apple flavour is the preferred variety. Its priced well and reasonably healthy. I buy it often.

April 14, 2015

Quaker Oatmeal has been around for years and it's so affordable. I personally don't like this flavor combo, but my grandsons do. Sometimes I fix this when they spend the night. Each boy usually eats 2 packets.

April 14, 2015

there is nothing easier than heating milk and pouring it over the packet of oatmeal for my kids in the morning. quick, tasty and cheap too! they love all the flavors, but especially this one, and it smells so good! This is a real timesaver on school days!

April 01, 2015

Pretty delightful breakfast. I like to put brown sugar, cinnamon and chia seeds on top.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?