Quaker Instant Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 329 in Cereal

Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats. Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals. Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave.

January 18, 2017

This is the family favorite we buy the assorted pack because we all have a favorite I add vanilla blueberry honey strawberry or whatever else i can find this is a good breakfast and keeps me from eating junk food keeps me satisfied until lunch

January 16, 2017

Le gruau fait parti de ma vie depuis que je suis toute petite!!! Et, mes enfants en mangent, au dejeuner, dans les desserts, bref, c'est bon partout et dans tout, ou presque!!! Même en cas de varicelle, sur la peau!!!

January 09, 2017

This is my go to when I don't have time to eat, as a snack or part of a lunch with fruit. I prefer the spice flavor and cinnamon flavor...no need to add sugar sweet enough although I like to add lots of cinnamon on top!

January 08, 2017

I prefer to make my oatmeal from scratch but these are the perfect quick ready to go option. They do have a lot of sugar but I still feel better eating a bowl of this than grabbing a muffin or bagel in a hurry. Love the flavour options and the convenience of this product.

January 06, 2017

Love quaker oatmeal, comes in so many flavors to please the whole family and their variety of tastes. I feel good giving them a warm breakfast, my kids actually like it as an after school snack as well, it is great when you add fresh cream or fresh fruit.

January 06, 2017

I love Quaker oatmeal! It is a quick and convenient breakfast without sacrificing taste. The brown sugar and apple cinnamon flavours are the best. This is a product I buy time and time again.

December 29, 2016

Ma fille adoré le gruau. Elle en mange depuis qu'elle est bébé. Ils sont faciles à faire et prêt en peu de temps. Ceux qu'elle préfère sont ceux à l'érable et à la cassonade

December 20, 2016

Quaker Instant Oatmeal is a quick and easy snack or meal for any member of the family.

I find the portion sizes to be perfect for any time of the day. As a side with your breakfast or to warm you up in the afternoon, it tastes great.

My two toddlers love the peach variety and my favorite is "maple and brown sugar"

October 21, 2016

I used to like the instant quaker oatmeal, but now I find that there's too much sugar for my taste and health. They started to reduce in certain variety but they should do it ifor all the flavors.

October 20, 2016

We love to eat Quaker Instant Oatmeal for breakfast. It is fast and healthy and my children love it. We will continue to buy it. We have not found any other brand that compares in taste to Quakers. It is a must on our grocery list.