Quaker Instant Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 342 in Cereal

Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats. Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals. Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave.

February 20, 2017

Very healthy quick and easy breakfast. I wanted my kids to have a good breakfast in the morning but making regular oatmeal took time in the morning I just did not have.The variety pack is fantastic and my kids love it and it is something that they can make themselves.

February 17, 2017

I enjoy this every morning. All the flavours are good. My daughter likes dino eggs. I find of all the instant oatmeal it takes most like homemade oatmeal

February 16, 2017

Im not a healthy eater and do not eat breakfast. Mom gave me this with a tad of brown sugar. I'm a believer. Would recommend in a heartbeat. Very tasty

February 02, 2017

I have always loved oatmeal for breakfast! I was a little skeptical when I seen these but decided to give them a try. Very happy to say they are delicious! They have a great flavour and the portion is just perfect! I like the combination box as you have a few flavours to choose from. The oatmeal tastes great no different from the old fashioned cook on the stove ones. These are just very convenient to take with you for work or wherever.

February 02, 2017

oatmeal is an amazing start 2 the day . i wish they would come out with different taste ..but none the less its great ans the single serves are amazing 2 have / we can take them on the go for a fast meal.

January 31, 2017

Love the mixed box cause it has a little bit for everybody!! And u get more for your buck. And everybody loves to save money. Could make a bigger box

January 31, 2017

Love the variety pack! You get something different every day of the week. These are so tasty, I add fruit and sometimes have it as a snack. I know it's not the healthiest but it's very easy and convenient.

January 18, 2017

This is the family favorite we buy the assorted pack because we all have a favorite I add vanilla blueberry honey strawberry or whatever else i can find this is a good breakfast and keeps me from eating junk food keeps me satisfied until lunch

January 16, 2017

Le gruau fait parti de ma vie depuis que je suis toute petite!!! Et, mes enfants en mangent, au dejeuner, dans les desserts, bref, c'est bon partout et dans tout, ou presque!!! Même en cas de varicelle, sur la peau!!!

January 09, 2017

This is my go to when I don't have time to eat, as a snack or part of a lunch with fruit. I prefer the spice flavor and cinnamon flavor...no need to add sugar sweet enough although I like to add lots of cinnamon on top!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse