Quaker Instant Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 322 in Cereal

Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats. Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals. Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave.

October 21, 2016

I used to like the instant quaker oatmeal, but now I find that there's too much sugar for my taste and health. They started to reduce in certain variety but they should do it ifor all the flavors.

October 20, 2016

We love to eat Quaker Instant Oatmeal for breakfast. It is fast and healthy and my children love it. We will continue to buy it. We have not found any other brand that compares in taste to Quakers. It is a must on our grocery list.

October 16, 2016

I LOVE this oatmeal! Its quick and more nutritious than any other on the go breakfast that I would be buying from a fast food restaurant. All 3 flavours are great but my ABSOLUTE fav is the maple and brown sugar flavour, i could eat it all day! I have a supply of 3 of these boxes in my pantry at a time!

October 02, 2016

Everyone in our house loves the Instant Oatmeal...especially the maple & brown sugar flavor. My daughter asks for it almost every day. It is quick to prepare and that is great, especially on school days. I like that there is a variety of flavors and that its affordable. We buy this weekly.

October 01, 2016

this is a quick fix in the morning when your running lait i love the variety pack as it gives options for the kids on there way to school without a fuss i always have this on hand

September 29, 2016

Easy to make. Very handy. You take a packet et anywhere. Fills me right up. Easy to make snack or breakfast. Chop up some apple and it tastes good and fills me right up. Not very sweet so it gives you an option to add brown sugar or maple flakes.

September 27, 2016

Pratique pour les matins pressés. Facile à faire et très bon au goût ! J'ajoute un peu de lait je fait chauffer au micron-onde et je déguste. Super bonne alternative.

September 22, 2016

Loaded with sugars but sooo sooo good. My favorite is the apples and cinnamon. If I want something quick and warm to eat for breakfast, this is my go to! The price is great and something the whole family can enjoy

September 12, 2016

LOVE this in the exlarge pack. Once the warm weather hits my family are all over this and I don't have to worry about running out by the end of the week. They love it to warm up even snacks with the quick pouches and variety of flavours....the apple cinnamon, maple are the favs but is great having the variety. For a busy family in the cold weather is like a warm hug to start the day

August 30, 2016

This is one of our favourite breakfasts! Love getting this variety pack as everyone can just pick what flavour they like best! They are all very good and all have a great flavour. They are quick and convenient which is good when your busy. It's a great healthy way to start the day! Of course it costs a bit more than a bag of oatmeal but definitely worth it!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products