Quaker Muffin Mix - Blueberry Buttermilk

Quaker Muffin Mix - Blueberry Buttermilk Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 164 in Baked Goods

September 19, 2016

I love when these go on sale where I live usually 2 for $6. I use them as a base for a quick Muffin making day.

I use the oatmeal one alot too. There is alot of mix in there and you only need water. There is a little more sugar than I would like.

I add frozen blueberries into the mix and I make them bigger than they call for, I like Jumbo Muffins. These usually are sweet like a cupcake, so you can make a greek yogurt icing for them and WOW really good to bring in to work for your co workers or good for pot luck.

They are easy, good brand, good ingredients and good to always have in the pantry.

June 13, 2015

So easy to make and quick to bake and taste really good!!

April 13, 2015

I had totally forgotten about my son's school bake sale until late this evening, and it was too late to make something from scratch so I used this muffin mix. It is so easy to use, just add eggs and water and pop them in the oven for about 18 minutes. They turned out fantastic! They taste pretty good too, obviously not as good as homemade, but for the price and time spent, I'm not complaining!

April 06, 2015

Love making for rushed mornings! Super tasty

March 10, 2015

This muffin mix is fabulous!! I love the taste and texture. Very simple to make. I add a few more blueberry's to mine.
    The price is very good and the quality is excellent.