Quaker Oatmeal Flavour Variety Pack Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 329 in Cereal

January 19, 2017

When I was a kid, my mom always bought these oatmeal variety packs, and then my siblings and I fought over who got what flavour. I still love it to this day. Really tasty oatmeal and super filling. Also very convient.

January 16, 2017

This product is always on our shopping list. Variety is the spice of life ;) I love the flavor and its just an all around terrific breakfast food! Plus my kids love it and that's really important too!

January 16, 2017

I cannot even explain how much I love this product. Been making breakfast oatmeals in an instant. This assorted flavour is great. though the maple one i find to be a bit too sweet. Other flavours are great! Always have them at home. Its also great to bring them to go.. for school .. just add water. much better than eating instant ramen.

January 10, 2017

Quaker's Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack contains a great mix of flavors to enjoy. Super easy to prepare and many terrific ways to eat it. Keep up the good work, Quaker!

November 07, 2016

Bon gruau dans plusieurs saveurs différentes. Beaucoup plus rapide à faire qu'un vrai gruau. J'ajoute un peu d'eau bouillante et du lait. Je passe l'avant -midi sans avoir faim .

November 07, 2016

This is a staple in our household! It works well as a hardy breakfast for my diabetic husband, my 17 month old, and myself! These are my favourite flavours so I am glad they are all combined in a variety pack!

May 02, 2016

I love Quaker oatmeal and I've been eating it for years, I feel better eating a bowl of this rather than a bowl of cereal. These are priced very well especially for the amount of packets you get in a box. Great variety of flavors as well.

October 14, 2015

We always have this oatmeal in our house. It's an easy, warm breakfast on school days and my daughter loves it. My husband mixes one flavoured pack with one plain to make it less sweet and I only ever prepare mine using milk.

October 14, 2015

I love oatmeal in the morning, and Quaker oatmeal is great for when you want some healthy oatmeal but don't have as much time to prepare it. Its a quick microwavable oatmeal. I love the variety pack because you can switch up the flavours instead of eating the same one everytime.

October 14, 2015

These are good for if you are in a rush and you need to eat something quick and filling. This oatmeal fills me up for the whole morning keeps me full until lunch time. Good selection of flavours too.