Quaker Oatmeal Flavour Variety Pack Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 322 in Cereal

November 07, 2016

Bon gruau dans plusieurs saveurs différentes. Beaucoup plus rapide à faire qu'un vrai gruau. J'ajoute un peu d'eau bouillante et du lait. Je passe l'avant -midi sans avoir faim .

November 07, 2016

This is a staple in our household! It works well as a hardy breakfast for my diabetic husband, my 17 month old, and myself! These are my favourite flavours so I am glad they are all combined in a variety pack!

May 02, 2016

I love Quaker oatmeal and I've been eating it for years, I feel better eating a bowl of this rather than a bowl of cereal. These are priced very well especially for the amount of packets you get in a box. Great variety of flavors as well.

October 14, 2015

We always have this oatmeal in our house. It's an easy, warm breakfast on school days and my daughter loves it. My husband mixes one flavoured pack with one plain to make it less sweet and I only ever prepare mine using milk.

October 14, 2015

I love oatmeal in the morning, and Quaker oatmeal is great for when you want some healthy oatmeal but don't have as much time to prepare it. Its a quick microwavable oatmeal. I love the variety pack because you can switch up the flavours instead of eating the same one everytime.

October 14, 2015

These are good for if you are in a rush and you need to eat something quick and filling. This oatmeal fills me up for the whole morning keeps me full until lunch time. Good selection of flavours too.

October 14, 2015

This is a part of my every day ! Great flavors and price

Quaker Oatmeal Flavour Variety Pack;

Good oatmeal flavours
good price!!
Good for every morning at work or in the rush on the go.

Makes quickly
Lasts good time

Keeps you full :)

April 07, 2015

I buy this in bulk from Costco. Everyone in my family loves eating this for breakfast or a snack through out the day. 3 different flavors and all taste great!