Quaker Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar

Quaker Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 342 in Cereal

November 11, 2016

Quaker instant oatmeal is a great way to start the day. Maple & brown sugar is a good flavour. Personally not my favorite but still yummy. My kids love it. The portions in the packets should be larger but it's perfect for my kids. Super quick and easy to make. Total time saver.

September 26, 2016

Most mornings start with a bowl of this oatmeal. It's quick, easy and keeps me going through the morning. I like to add slices of banana to mine. It also works as a dessert stand in. Don't knock it til you've tried it. Tastes good, and good for you.

December 23, 2015

This is my favourite flavour and brand of oatmeal! The maple and brown sugar is very understated, so what I like to do is add in raspberries or blueberries to give it a boost of flavour. Of course, it works well on its own, too. It's the perfect way for me to start off my day healthfully.

July 14, 2015

Super convenient and reliable!! Always tasty and easy to make! Love eating this stuff -- also very versatile if you add fruits or nuts!!

March 17, 2015

I eat Oatmeal quite frequently in the mornings, especially before work, because I find it super filling and it carries me until lunch hour. I love Quaker Oatmeal for convenience (I can keep it at work as well for a quick snack or emergency breakfast on those rushed mornings) and this is my favourite flavour, hands down.

July 08, 2014

I used to have a problem eating breakfast in the morning - then I started eating 2 packs every morning of the maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal. Now I have it every day! Once in awhile I get an assortment pack but usually I buy the jumbo 18 pack...

February 17, 2014

Oh my god, new fav. Cereal! great way to start a winter morning off. Great taste, would highly recommend this product. Love that its all there a little hot water milk if you wish. You can take it anywhere, love it.

September 29, 2013

I love oatmeal. I have been making my own at home, but recently bought the prepack of Quaker Oatmeal - Maple and Brown Sugar. It is so good. A great way to start the morning and it is so yummy and healthy for the kids to eat as well.