Quality Street Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 766 in Chocolate

Nestle Quality Street Premium Assorted Chocolates, Toffees & Caramels. Imported from England. Assorted individually wrapped chocolates consist of coconut eclair, chocolate toffee deluxe, chocolate hazelnut eclair, chocolate strawberry creme, chocolate orange creme, chocolate malt toffee, chocolate hazelnut in caramel, milk chocolate hazelnut, chocolate fudge, chocolate noisette, chocolate hazelnut crunch, chocolate toffee finger, chocolate caramel cup, toffee penny.

February 02, 2017

These are a family favourite in my household - we often get many tins as gifts around Christmas time. The quality is very good, as is the taste. The only complaint I have is the price - it's pretty expensive - but if you can get it as a gift that's awesome. My favourite chocolate is the orange creme. I don't really like the toffee coins or sticks, I could definitely do without those.

January 06, 2017

These are one of those chocolates you can't stop eating.
    They have a variety of delicious flavours to choose from.
    The price though is high in my opinion so I only get them at Christmas and maybe once as a treat during the year.

January 06, 2017

In my opinion Quality Street Chocolates are one of the best on the market. I wish they were more affordable so I could buy them more often. My favorite thing about Christmas is getting my can of chocolates every year. So many great flavours to eat and the quality of them is fantastic. I suggest you try them now if you have never had the pleasure :)

October 09, 2016

I only tend to seem to purchase these during the holidays because they are everywhere ! If I bought them any other time, I would never stop eating them. A variety of choices in a collective tin. A bit pricy but a nice tray to indulge on.

August 05, 2016

These were the bomb when I was younger. Having this and sharing with your friends was just so fun and everyone just really loved eating them! Still pretty good.

August 05, 2016

These are one of my favourite tins of chocolates. Have a few tins around at Christmas to give for gifts, or take to people's house for presents. Always fresh and individually wrapped. My favourite are the coconut and the fudge flavors. You can get them on sale at Shoppers at Christmas

August 02, 2016

I don't understand what the hype is with these chocolates. I could take them or leave it. I love the packaging but that's about it. I find it over priced chocolates where all of these taste the exact same.

June 08, 2016

We usually get at least one tin of these at Christmas, When I was a kid we used to fight over some of them but now we still eat them, but they aren't as good as I remember. Also the price has gone up a lot in the last few years. If I get them I'll eat them but I don't go out of my way to buy them anymore.

April 15, 2016

These are always around at christmas time. I like these chocolates because there is a different kind for everyone. The chocoltes are always fresh and soft. the problem is the price so expensive but worth it

April 05, 2016

Love love love these chocolates! These are chocolates I only have around Christmas and I think that's a good idea because if these were around me all year I would have to exercise a lot more than I do. I love the selection, they are all really good. These are expensive usually about $20.00 but the week or so after Christmas they will go on sale for half price.