Quality Street Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 797 in Chocolate

Nestle Quality Street Premium Assorted Chocolates, Toffees & Caramels. Imported from England. Assorted individually wrapped chocolates consist of coconut eclair, chocolate toffee deluxe, chocolate hazelnut eclair, chocolate strawberry creme, chocolate orange creme, chocolate malt toffee, chocolate hazelnut in caramel, milk chocolate hazelnut, chocolate fudge, chocolate noisette, chocolate hazelnut crunch, chocolate toffee finger, chocolate caramel cup, toffee penny.

March 18, 2017

I totally love these. Not only do they taste good, I like the different coloured wrappings. There are quite a few different types included, some hard, some soft and all good.I always make a point in getting some for Xmas because it is a real treat.

March 18, 2017

We get these every year at Christmas. It's been a family tradition when I grew up and after I married my husband we continued it because it was also a tradition in his family. It wouldn't be Christmas without it. It's expensive though so I get a tin when it's on sale.

March 06, 2017

Quality Street symbolizes Christmas to me. And always reminds me of my grandmother, as she loves this chocolate. I love how there is a bunch of different kinds, to satisfy whatever chocolate craving you're having at the time. I find the price has gotten a bit crazy over the years, but since i only buy it once a year, it's not THAT bad.

February 20, 2017

i have been having these since i was a young girl. my uncle and aunt used to bring them for us from UK... an all time classic and all time favorite. i always enjoy reading the little booklet every single time to pick out my favourites before anyone else takes them. its a traditional chocolate in the family.

February 02, 2017

These are a family favourite in my household - we often get many tins as gifts around Christmas time. The quality is very good, as is the taste. The only complaint I have is the price - it's pretty expensive - but if you can get it as a gift that's awesome. My favourite chocolate is the orange creme. I don't really like the toffee coins or sticks, I could definitely do without those.

January 06, 2017

These are one of those chocolates you can't stop eating.
    They have a variety of delicious flavours to choose from.
    The price though is high in my opinion so I only get them at Christmas and maybe once as a treat during the year.

January 06, 2017

In my opinion Quality Street Chocolates are one of the best on the market. I wish they were more affordable so I could buy them more often. My favorite thing about Christmas is getting my can of chocolates every year. So many great flavours to eat and the quality of them is fantastic. I suggest you try them now if you have never had the pleasure :)

October 09, 2016

I only tend to seem to purchase these during the holidays because they are everywhere ! If I bought them any other time, I would never stop eating them. A variety of choices in a collective tin. A bit pricy but a nice tray to indulge on.

August 05, 2016

These were the bomb when I was younger. Having this and sharing with your friends was just so fun and everyone just really loved eating them! Still pretty good.

August 05, 2016

These are one of my favourite tins of chocolates. Have a few tins around at Christmas to give for gifts, or take to people's house for presents. Always fresh and individually wrapped. My favourite are the coconut and the fudge flavors. You can get them on sale at Shoppers at Christmas