Quality Street Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 737 in Chocolate

Nestle Quality Street Premium Assorted Chocolates, Toffees & Caramels. Imported from England. Assorted individually wrapped chocolates consist of coconut eclair, chocolate toffee deluxe, chocolate hazelnut eclair, chocolate strawberry creme, chocolate orange creme, chocolate malt toffee, chocolate hazelnut in caramel, milk chocolate hazelnut, chocolate fudge, chocolate noisette, chocolate hazelnut crunch, chocolate toffee finger, chocolate caramel cup, toffee penny.

October 09, 2016

I only tend to seem to purchase these during the holidays because they are everywhere ! If I bought them any other time, I would never stop eating them. A variety of choices in a collective tin. A bit pricy but a nice tray to indulge on.

August 05, 2016

These were the bomb when I was younger. Having this and sharing with your friends was just so fun and everyone just really loved eating them! Still pretty good.

August 05, 2016

These are one of my favourite tins of chocolates. Have a few tins around at Christmas to give for gifts, or take to people's house for presents. Always fresh and individually wrapped. My favourite are the coconut and the fudge flavors. You can get them on sale at Shoppers at Christmas

August 02, 2016

I don't understand what the hype is with these chocolates. I could take them or leave it. I love the packaging but that's about it. I find it over priced chocolates where all of these taste the exact same.

June 08, 2016

We usually get at least one tin of these at Christmas, When I was a kid we used to fight over some of them but now we still eat them, but they aren't as good as I remember. Also the price has gone up a lot in the last few years. If I get them I'll eat them but I don't go out of my way to buy them anymore.

April 15, 2016

These are always around at christmas time. I like these chocolates because there is a different kind for everyone. The chocoltes are always fresh and soft. the problem is the price so expensive but worth it

April 05, 2016

Love love love these chocolates! These are chocolates I only have around Christmas and I think that's a good idea because if these were around me all year I would have to exercise a lot more than I do. I love the selection, they are all really good. These are expensive usually about $20.00 but the week or so after Christmas they will go on sale for half price.

April 05, 2016

These chocolates are alright, very average to me. About half of the flavors are good and the other half are either 'meh' or you hope that theyre not the only ones left when you get there because they're really not all that good. I don't ever buy these because I am not a huge fan of them. I find that I can spend the same amount on another box of chocolate and get an entire box of something that I actually like all of.

March 21, 2016

Quality street chocolate is something I always have at Christmas time. We love them. We always go for the red and orange cream first and the blue and purple usually get eaten last.

March 09, 2016

I only buy this for the orange and strawberry cream. I'm so obsessed with these when they went on sale for 7 bucks at shoppers I bought all of them so I could stock up until they come back in store. That my friends is dedication haha