Queen Anne's Chocolate Covered Cordial Cherries Reviews

Ranked #727 out of 797 in Chocolate

Queen Anne Cordial Cherries Milk Chocolate, 10 Pieces (6.6oz) - (2 PACK)

March 01, 2016

These are not my favourite at all. They are far too sweet - maraschino cherry, sugary syrup and chocolate. They seem to be quite cheap and widely available.

February 13, 2016

These are my forbidden passion ! I would eat alot of chocolate covered cheeries when I was pregnant with my first child . I uv the gooey liquid that makes your fingers sticky . Could eat a whole box !

February 13, 2016

I love these gooey chocolates. I don't seem to see them around much except at Xmas but i love to have them when I can.If you love cherries and chocolate, pick up a box.

November 07, 2015

I love these chocolates they are delicious. I love the liquid centre around the cherry it is the best part.

0.5/5

November 07, 2015

I won't make the mistake of buying these again. Bought them last year for Xmas and they were all dried up inside; so stale. What a rip off

March 31, 2015

Omg! I love these chocolates. There had to find for me but when I do I almost eat a whole box!

March 25, 2015

I don't love these but I don't hate them either. They're on the edge of too sweet and slightly artificial tasting but I'll still eat them. Very rarely will I turn my nose up to chocolate. Sweets are my guilty pleasure, chocolate being my favourite. It has to be pretty awful for me not to indulge in. Having said that, I probably wouldn't buy them, but I'd eat them if they were gifted to me.

March 25, 2015

Queen Anne's Chocolate Covered Cordial Cherries are my sister;s favorite chocolates Every year at Christmas I buy her a box to put in her gift bag. I also like the occasional one the are very sweet, creamy and I love the flavor of chocolate and cherry together. Very nice treat. Very well priced.

March 25, 2015

So gross. Tried these a couple times and they were gross both times.

March 25, 2015

I hate these chocolates, I tried one when I was younger around Christmas time and I actually had to spit it out because it's that bad. It's way too sweet and not enjoyable at all! I feel like I would get an instant cavity eating one of these.