Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 177 in Masks

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck. For more information, please visit http://www.queenhelene.com.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

AllisonjuliaXo
Sep 20, 2014

Smells great and works amazing on troubled skin. I also like to use this aaa spot treatment over night on very tough cystic acne and it dries it up over night.

vwelsh
Sep 09, 2014

I have used for years when and now it is helping my teenage son with acne...an oldie but goodie!

Jul 04, 2014

I'm not so sure about this one... Everyone seems to love it so much, but I honestly don't feel like it does anything for me, except that I like that tingly feeling of the mint on my face while it's on. Besides that, I don't notice any difference after using it. The first time I bought it from Sally's in the tub packaging. When I opened it, the contents were all separated and water spilt everywhere. So I thought maybe I got a bad or old one. A few months later, I bought a new one in the tube. It feels more tingly and minty fresh than the tub I first got, but still didn't improve my skin at all. While it hasn't done any good for my skin, it hasn't done any bad either. I'm just disappointed because this product is so hyped up.

sugarh1gh
Jul 04, 2014

I've been using this mask for years now after hearing the rave reviews and I always find myself reaching for it when I have extra stubborn spots that come up once in a while. I apply a liberal amount to any problem spots and I can definitely see a difference afterwards. You can also visibly see the mask soaking up the extra sebum in your skin as the mask dries!

ems001
Jan 02, 2014

I got this mask because everyone seems to rave about ti for awhile, so I figured I would try it.
I gave it a few runs, and while it did seems to make my skin more smooth and my pores a bit smaller, there wasn't much else to it. I did not see a crazy difference before and after.
I don't have an acne problem, so maybe it is better for people with acne, but I do get the odd blemish and it didn't do much for that. Also it really dries out the skin, due to the clay, so if you have dry skin like me, it will make it drier for a bit. I had to apply extra lotion after I used it.

The price is pretty good, so I would give it a try, since you are not losing that much if it does not work.
Again, it is not a bad product, but it wasn't amazing for me.

chrissy112778
Dec 25, 2013

I got this for Christmas and I love it! I have only used it twice but my oily skin feels so much drier and I am loving that. I hear it dries acne and that is what I am hoping for. It is very thick and a little tough to spread and rinse off, but worth it because it is so reasonably priced. It helps shrink pores too so I think this will be perfect.

Looking for Perfect
Feb 03, 2013

Wonderful! I have used this once a week for about two months, and swear by it! Acne is instantly gone, pores are shrunken, and it's better than anything else I've tried! At $4 a bottle, it simply can't be beat! Have you ever heard that toothpaste will get rid of acne, but the "extra" things in it irritates your skin? Well, this is pretty much toothpaste, without the "extras". You feel a tingling wherever you put it, no matter how much you put on. It's green, thick, and it smells very minty. It almost feels like a spa visit! Go out and buy it right now!

torontogirl84
Jan 07, 2013

I'm in the minority here on this Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque....oh well. I don't think the minty smell is nearly as nice as the St. Ives Firming Clay Mineral Masque and I find this one a lot more drying than the St. Ives one as well. I really prefer the St. Ives one over this one. This is one of the few clay masques I really did not like at all.

midnightsun2288
Jun 20, 2012

This mask does most of the things it advertises, like clearing up pimples and shrinking pores. It is pretty thick and a little hard to completely wash off. It also has a kind of strange smell that is kind of good but still weird. But It really dries out my skin so I can't use it often. Also I am kind of a sucker for a well designed product and I feel like this bottle is very easy to overlook and definitely needs a redesign.

AlexJC
Mar 22, 2012

I bought a big tub of this at Sally Beauty for about 6 dollars I think. It's a harder to find product, but when you do find it, stock up! It really helps to dry up any blemishes, shrink pores and I see a big improvement in the amount of oil on my face. It tends to tingle and sting a bit but it dries quickly which makes it great to use in a pinch when your skin is inflamed. It is quite drying but when used every so often and with moisturiser you should be fine. Definitely follow the instructions for this product- don't overdo it and don't leave it on too long. 10 minutes is perfect!