Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 474 in Masks

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck. For more information, please visit http://www.queenhelene.com.

December 30, 2015

I use this mask about once a week. I love it, the scent of the mask leaves me feeling fresh, although sometimes I find that the smell can be a bit too much and it makes my eyes water... but that's not really a big deal to me and it could just be me. My skin feels very soft after washing off this mask. I buy mine at the Sally Beauty Supply and it is a great price for a huge tub of it. I bought it 6 months ago and I still have lots left!

December 10, 2015

It definitely gets rid my pimples really fast. You feel a tingle when you put it on, some people like it and others dont but I love it. This product is very cheap and effective. Although I would say it's effective long term, you still get pimples but this just gets ride if them. And it didn't help with my dark spots

June 12, 2015

I was not impressed with this face masque from the Queen Helene line of products. I left it on as directed and after I took it off, my face was red and very tight feeling. It had actually dried out my skin and broke me out. This is 1 item I will not purchase again.

June 10, 2015

I absolutely adore this face mask, it is one of the best out there and it smells amazing. It helps clear breakouts and blackheads and absorb oil without over drying your skin. It also rinses off relatively easily so you dont have to be scrubbing at your face for 15 minutes to get it off.

April 20, 2015

This is my favorite mud mask! My favorite thing is to use this as a spot treatment over night. It works so well I got my fiance using it too and he loves it! Definitely a staple in my skin care routine. The mask itself is smooth and creamy but when dried is hard to wash off without soaking the area in water. Overall though I still love this product!

March 09, 2015

Makes skin feel soft and smooth

January 15, 2015

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this mask. I bought 2 bottles of it after hearing all the hype about the mask, but I have yet gone through a full tube. The mask does do a good job getting rid of excess oil on my skin, but I don't think I have used it enough to see the effects on my acne. The scent kind of puts me off a bit, and so I usually reach for the body shop tea tree oil one. The mask is also a little drying (just like any other acne mask you usually find). I would still recommend people to try it because the mask isn't completely terrible/useless.

December 01, 2014

When I bought this I could only find it in a huge tub. It lasted me for ages, but towards the end the product started to dry up due to being exposed to air every time I removed the lid. I avoid any drier patches on my face because it can make those areas feel very dry and tight, but it is great for oily/acne prone areas. I use this while in the bath or before I shower as it can be a bit messy when being removed. I would and do recommend it to friends, and I would repurchase if I could find it in the tube!

October 23, 2014

Love how this smells and the way it left my face feeling extremely soft and brightened. I use it once a week and look forward to it each time.

September 21, 2014

I have combination skin in the summertime so when it gets a little oily I add the mint Julep to my trouble spots only (yes it is quite drying on non-oily areas so I have learned to steer clear over the years). While it dries it's fun to scare my young son and chase him around or just sit and relax and enjoy the minty smell. When I go to wash it off I use a semi-hot moist washcloth and let it sit on my face for a bit then wipe it off. The masque comes off easier then!

jesscherrington has posted in the forum topic
Coconut Oil!

pooskin has posted in the forum topic
Stranger Things

wyldwomyn11 added a new review for
ChapStick Lip Balm

pooskin added a new review for
VH Teriyaki Stir-fry Sauce

Rozey added a new review for
Olay Eyes Ultimate eye cream

Irememberu added a new review for
Cosmopolitan Magazine