Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 161 in Masks

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck. For more information, please visit http://www.queenhelene.com.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

ems001
Jan 02, 2014

I got this mask because everyone seems to rave about ti for awhile, so I figured I would try it.
I gave it a few runs, and while it did seems to make my skin more smooth and my pores a bit smaller, there wasn't much else to it. I did not see a crazy difference before and after.
I don't have an acne problem, so maybe it is better for people with acne, but I do get the odd blemish and it didn't do much for that. Also it really dries out the skin, due to the clay, so if you have dry skin like me, it will make it drier for a bit. I had to apply extra lotion after I used it.

The price is pretty good, so I would give it a try, since you are not losing that much if it does not work.
Again, it is not a bad product, but it wasn't amazing for me.

chrissy112778
Dec 25, 2013

I got this for Christmas and I love it! I have only used it twice but my oily skin feels so much drier and I am loving that. I hear it dries acne and that is what I am hoping for. It is very thick and a little tough to spread and rinse off, but worth it because it is so reasonably priced. It helps shrink pores too so I think this will be perfect.

Looking for Perfect
Feb 03, 2013

Wonderful! I have used this once a week for about two months, and swear by it! Acne is instantly gone, pores are shrunken, and it's better than anything else I've tried! At $4 a bottle, it simply can't be beat! Have you ever heard that toothpaste will get rid of acne, but the "extra" things in it irritates your skin? Well, this is pretty much toothpaste, without the "extras". You feel a tingling wherever you put it, no matter how much you put on. It's green, thick, and it smells very minty. It almost feels like a spa visit! Go out and buy it right now!

torontogirl84
Jan 07, 2013

I'm in the minority here on this Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque....oh well. I don't think the minty smell is nearly as nice as the St. Ives Firming Clay Mineral Masque and I find this one a lot more drying than the St. Ives one as well. I really prefer the St. Ives one over this one. This is one of the few clay masques I really did not like at all.

midnightsun2288
Jun 20, 2012

This mask does most of the things it advertises, like clearing up pimples and shrinking pores. It is pretty thick and a little hard to completely wash off. It also has a kind of strange smell that is kind of good but still weird. But It really dries out my skin so I can't use it often. Also I am kind of a sucker for a well designed product and I feel like this bottle is very easy to overlook and definitely needs a redesign.

AlexJC
Mar 22, 2012

I bought a big tub of this at Sally Beauty for about 6 dollars I think. It's a harder to find product, but when you do find it, stock up! It really helps to dry up any blemishes, shrink pores and I see a big improvement in the amount of oil on my face. It tends to tingle and sting a bit but it dries quickly which makes it great to use in a pinch when your skin is inflamed. It is quite drying but when used every so often and with moisturiser you should be fine. Definitely follow the instructions for this product- don't overdo it and don't leave it on too long. 10 minutes is perfect!

petitechouxx
Dec 07, 2011

I'm so glad that i found this product when i visited my cousins in the states! i couldn't found in my town. This product is amazing. it dried all my acne fast and also give my skin soft! One thing that i don't it's the smell. Recommend to everyone!

mercurysmile
Nov 14, 2011

I love this product and will definitely be repurchasing this!

My skin was just going crazy, I was breaking out along the jaw and even on my cheeks where I never get acne. I suspect is was due to a L'Oreal cleanser. I switched to Cetaphil and it helped calm my skin down a lot. I took a chance deciding to try this out but the benefits were instant after using the mask twice over the span of a week most of my acne was gone. I continue to use the mask twice and week and my face has never stayed this clear for this long. Usually I break out a bit during my period but for the past 2 months no major breakouts just a pimple here and there.

xxmscheerleader
Aug 09, 2011

QUEEN HELENE MINT JULEP FACE MASK :

P R O S :
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Dries quick
- Dries up acne pimples
- Cheap!
- You can see it pulling out impurities!
- Helps with acne! (I think I already mentioned that!)
- Minty yummy smell makes you want to eat it ;D

C O N S :
- Burns MY face when I put it on
- VERY thick.. but i guess that's okay! Lol

B O T T O M L I N E :
This mask really does what it says it does, sometimes it can be over drying and strong for your face. I put on a huge pimple i had got and that SHRUNK like nobody's business. Its very tight though so you might feel like you have botox on! Lol, overall a wonderful product and I definitely recommend(:
FOR IN-DEPTH INFO, SEE BELOW

** I have combination skin (Oily in the T-zone and dry everywhere else), now.. for some reason.. My skin is becoming more and more sensitive! :\ **

INGREDIENTS :
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl #77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

DIRECTIONS:
Cleanse face and neck thoroughly. Apply Mint Julep Masque generously and allow to dry for about 15 minutes. Remove with warm water and a wash cloth.

xoxo,
- ayana

renerbell75
Mar 10, 2011

I purchased this mask for a dollar simply because I love the idea of a mask. I have normal/dry skin but my pores do need clearing from time to time. The feeling of this mask going on is very creamy and the dry down time is not too long as with some others I have tried. I love the tingling sensation it gives my face and when rinsed I find that my skin feels clean and not stripped of moisture.

mollysdrerams added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kmd23 has posted in the forum topic
Period late

Petersgirl added a new review for
Baileys Irish Cream