Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 273 in Masks

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck. For more information, please visit http://www.queenhelene.com.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

rogersresaca
June 12, 2015

I was not impressed with this face masque from the Queen Helene line of products. I left it on as directed and after I took it off, my face was red and very tight feeling. It had actually dried out my skin and broke me out. This is 1 item I will not purchase again.

lindsaytrueman
June 10, 2015

I absolutely adore this face mask, it is one of the best out there and it smells amazing. It helps clear breakouts and blackheads and absorb oil without over drying your skin. It also rinses off relatively easily so you dont have to be scrubbing at your face for 15 minutes to get it off.

ohheykels
April 20, 2015

This is my favorite mud mask! My favorite thing is to use this as a spot treatment over night. It works so well I got my fiance using it too and he loves it! Definitely a staple in my skin care routine. The mask itself is smooth and creamy but when dried is hard to wash off without soaking the area in water. Overall though I still love this product!

March 09, 2015

Makes skin feel soft and smooth

Glor_23
January 15, 2015

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this mask. I bought 2 bottles of it after hearing all the hype about the mask, but I have yet gone through a full tube. The mask does do a good job getting rid of excess oil on my skin, but I don't think I have used it enough to see the effects on my acne. The scent kind of puts me off a bit, and so I usually reach for the body shop tea tree oil one. The mask is also a little drying (just like any other acne mask you usually find). I would still recommend people to try it because the mask isn't completely terrible/useless.

theviewisbeautiful
December 01, 2014

When I bought this I could only find it in a huge tub. It lasted me for ages, but towards the end the product started to dry up due to being exposed to air every time I removed the lid. I avoid any drier patches on my face because it can make those areas feel very dry and tight, but it is great for oily/acne prone areas. I use this while in the bath or before I shower as it can be a bit messy when being removed. I would and do recommend it to friends, and I would repurchase if I could find it in the tube!

lovelysunshinex
October 23, 2014

Love how this smells and the way it left my face feeling extremely soft and brightened. I use it once a week and look forward to it each time.

ph1sh4u
September 21, 2014

I have combination skin in the summertime so when it gets a little oily I add the mint Julep to my trouble spots only (yes it is quite drying on non-oily areas so I have learned to steer clear over the years). While it dries it's fun to scare my young son and chase him around or just sit and relax and enjoy the minty smell. When I go to wash it off I use a semi-hot moist washcloth and let it sit on my face for a bit then wipe it off. The masque comes off easier then!

AllisonjuliaXo
September 20, 2014

Smells great and works amazing on troubled skin. I also like to use this aaa spot treatment over night on very tough cystic acne and it dries it up over night.

vwelsh
September 09, 2014

I have used for years when and now it is helping my teenage son with acne...an oldie but goodie!