Quest Protein Bar Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 247 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 16, 2017

I love these bars!! Most protein bars are full of sugar but this one isn't. It has a lot of fiber as well! I love the chocolate chip one. I am on a low carb diet so these are a life saver!

January 11, 2017

These bars taste so good compared to other protein bars it's almost hard to believe they are not a high-calorie dessert. I love how many flavour options exist there is one for whatever your preference or craving may be.

They are super easy to keep in your office desk drawer or in your purse for a easy go to snack to curb cravings or keep you on track with your health goals.

They are pricey but are average in price when compared to most of their competition which may give you similar nutrients but no one has the same awesome taste.

January 11, 2017

I'm currently doing a low carb diet and these are really great as a meal replacement or to curb a sweet craving. These taste much better then any other low carb bar I have tried

December 11, 2016

Love these bars for on the go or after the gym. I always keep one in my purse for when I need a healthier snack. They are super good to eat when you are having a sweet craving and I love that they are packed with so much protein and fiber. Chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies and cream are my favourite flavours! A little pricy but worth it as a healthy alternative on the go.

September 20, 2016

I bought a box of these protein bars last week as part of my goal to lose weight this year. I have tried many a protein bar and most are just not palatable. I am so excited to have found these. They are absolutely delicious. They have a wide variety of flavours from chocolate chip cookie to strawberry cheese cake. I eat one for breakfast and I'm full until lunch. They are full of five and have 20g of protein each wich keeps you satisfied. Fantastic product.

August 30, 2016

Love this bar when I'm on the go or have a sweet tooth. Tastes great, I specifically love the smores, mint chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough flavours. The Pumpkin Pie flavour they have in the fall is really delicious as well. A bit pricey but worth it if it's an occasional purchase.

July 04, 2016

This cookies and cream Quest bar taste soooooo good!! It's even better if you eat it a little warmer...Delicious!! I love the fact that it is gluten free! It's a little pricey, but it worths every penny!!

June 28, 2016

I love these bars. They flavors are amazing but not so much the fruity one.
    they have their perfect balance of carbs fat and protein. My favorite ones are the mint chocolate

June 20, 2016

I have heard about Quest protein bars for years. I was soooo excited to finally find them at Shoppers in Canada so I bought a box of 12 cookies and cream flavor for $38.99
    Money well wasted! They are disgusting. They are soooooo sickeningly sweet, and the bars themselves are gritty and powdery. I prefer most other protein bars to these ones...I won't be trying any other flavors!

May 12, 2016

Wow what can I say these are absolutely awesome. Full of sweetness, crunch or soft, sweet, protein, amino acid and good healthy stuff. Great price and easy to find

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Starbucks Cake Pops

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water