Quest Protein Bar Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 20, 2016

I bought a box of these protein bars last week as part of my goal to lose weight this year. I have tried many a protein bar and most are just not palatable. I am so excited to have found these. They are absolutely delicious. They have a wide variety of flavours from chocolate chip cookie to strawberry cheese cake. I eat one for breakfast and I'm full until lunch. They are full of five and have 20g of protein each wich keeps you satisfied. Fantastic product.

August 30, 2016

Love this bar when I'm on the go or have a sweet tooth. Tastes great, I specifically love the smores, mint chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough flavours. The Pumpkin Pie flavour they have in the fall is really delicious as well. A bit pricey but worth it if it's an occasional purchase.

July 04, 2016

This cookies and cream Quest bar taste soooooo good!! It's even better if you eat it a little warmer...Delicious!! I love the fact that it is gluten free! It's a little pricey, but it worths every penny!!

June 28, 2016

I love these bars. They flavors are amazing but not so much the fruity one.
they have their perfect balance of carbs fat and protein. My favorite ones are the mint chocolate

June 20, 2016

I have heard about Quest protein bars for years. I was soooo excited to finally find them at Shoppers in Canada so I bought a box of 12 cookies and cream flavor for $38.99
Money well wasted! They are disgusting. They are soooooo sickeningly sweet, and the bars themselves are gritty and powdery. I prefer most other protein bars to these ones...I won't be trying any other flavors!

May 12, 2016

Wow what can I say these are absolutely awesome. Full of sweetness, crunch or soft, sweet, protein, amino acid and good healthy stuff. Great price and easy to find

March 31, 2016

I love quest bars for so many reasons. They're low in carbohydrates which makes them great for people doing a Keto diet or watching their sugar, they have few ingredients so you know what's in them, and they taste great! I've tried almost every flavour and my favourite are Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Pumpkin Pie. Their mint chocolate is also really good. Bonus: you can bake them into cookies which is particularly good with the cookie dough flavour. They're easy to bring on the go and keep you satiated for hours. If you're looking for a great protein bar I'd recommend Quest in a second.

March 15, 2016

So I know these are like the protein bar to buy but I thought the ones I have tried were both disgusting. I have tried the chocolate chunk and the brownie and they were worse than some of the cheapest protein powder I have tried. Fake sugar taste and horrible metallic grittyness from the protein. I know the nutrition is decent but I will probably never try another one ever.

March 07, 2016

2 Quest Nutrition Bars-The flavors were chocolate chip cookie and cookies and creme. I ate one for breakfast and it kept me full for a few hours. (No gluten, 20g carbs, 14g fiber, 9g fat, &

March 02, 2016

Probably the most expensive protein bar you can purchase, but it's SO YUMMY. Some of the flavours are kind of chewy, but you can actually warm up/microwave a bar for 10 seconds and it tastes like a warm cookie. Best flavour is cookie dough.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care