quo 10 brush set Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 492 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

March 01, 2017

The brushes were pretty cheap compared to other brushes, so I purchased them. Some of the brushes can be really rough (like the crease blender) but the rest were good I guess. After a few uses the foundation brush starting collecting my liquid foundation in the bottom and made it very difficult to clean. Fast forward a few months, I notice a green spot at the base of the hairs, right above the ferrule, so I bent back the hairs to get a better look and they started falling out. I dry my brushes on their side and didn't expect the glue to dissolve as quickly as it did. You should probably save up for higher end brushes if you want more bang for your buck.

January 05, 2016

These Brushes are soft and feel Beautiful on my skin. They are quality without the huge price tag

June 10, 2015

Love this brush set and it's always on sale for good price! It was made by makeup
    Artist so u know the quality is good also! Very soft bristles

May 04, 2015

The price is a little expensive, but Quo normally is. If you use brushes a lot, this is a good set to use.

April 15, 2015

After having used sponges and my fingers in the past having a high quality brush to smooth the application of each make-up category is amazing and provides an amazing finished look.

March 30, 2015

I spent over 100.00 dollars on just Mac cosmetic brushes alone. What a mistake. Quo is just as good , and work a lot better, the brushes are soft, and the bristles stay in the brush. I would buy this kit for anyone !

March 24, 2015

THEY WORK GRWAT UNTIL CLEANED HAIR GIVES WAY AND IT TAKE MORE TIME TO PICK STRAY HAIRS FROM APPLICATION THEN IT DOES TO APPLY THE MAKE UP ITSELF

March 09, 2015

I usually love Quo products! This brush set, however, is one I'll never buy again. I ended up returning every quo brush that I bought last year so now I don't even pick them up in the store. The brush end fell off the handles, they shed like crazy and I found that no product seemed to apply properly with them. Sorry Quo, this one needs some work!

January 24, 2015

These brushes are great for applying makeup. I got mine on sale where I work, however probably wouldn't buy then full price due to the costly price tag. I would buy these high end brushes over other high end brushes because of the price. They work extremely well!

October 28, 2014

I bought a set of the Quo makeup brushes at Christmas time thinking I was getting a great deal - Wrong!!! less than 6 months into using them, the bristles started to fall out on my face. Not fun picking the little hairs out without ruining your makeup. This seems to be the problem with the blush and bronzer brushes. The eye shadow brushes seem to be fine (for now).

Save your money, do some research, and invest in some proper brushes. it'll save you money in the long run.