Quo Beauty On The Go Palette

Quo Beauty On The Go Palette Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 390 in Makeup

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love my Quo in the go palette! I really love that it's not a big size. I can easily put it in my bag and Carrie it around. I really like the pink and Blue glitter eye shadows that are given. For lip gloss purple is amazing! I'd definitely buy it again!

January 12, 2016

I was fairly new to this brand but I love it already I like this palette so much, I think the colors look great on me and really compliment my skin tone,its pricey but worth it

June 09, 2015

4 colour brown palette is long lasting and natural

April 29, 2015

I love quo make up pallets
I love the colour combinations

September 08, 2014

I love when you get several products in one case that work well together! I can have my makeup on and ready to go in five minutes! Colours look nice and go on smoothly. Eyes last the longest. But all colours have a decent length of lasting.

January 12, 2012

The Quo Beauty On The Go palette came out with Quo's 2011 holiday collection. I got this as a Christmas gift from my best friend. Here's what the packaging says about this palette:

"This elegant compact holds 3 dazzling lipsticks, 3 marvelous eye shadows, and 1 just-the-right-touch blush. Includes handy applicators for lip, eye and face, making this palette perfect for your on-the-go makeup needs."

I couldn't agree more with what the packaging says, it's a sleek palette with a lace/flower effect - super gorgeous and compact enough to carry everywhere! There is a plastic film that protects the lipsticks which I really like, it avoids any of the powder products getting in them.

The lip colors are pretty very pretty and compliment any look. The eye shadows are all shimmery - there is a light beige shade, a light taupe bronze and then a darker true bronze color; they are all beautiful and long lasting shadows! Last but not least the palette comes with a blush - this is my favorite part of this palette and I will forever be on the hunt for a dupe for this blush until I find one. It really is the perfect just-the-right-touch blush and I have been wearing it every day since I got the palette. It is a peachy coral-y pink shade and it compliments my pale skin tone so nicely.

I have no complaints about this palette, I simply adore it! I have included photos.