QUO Biodegradable Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #1084 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

August 25, 2016

It's really terrible.. its a nail polish remover that doesn't actually REMOVE your nail polish.. I would not recommend that to anyone. I would rather purchase nonbiodegradable removal that actually does its job!

April 08, 2015

What a difference quality makes! This brand takes off polish so easily, and without having to soak the pads. This is a true go-to

October 28, 2014

The only nail polish remover I use...love it...not harsh on my nails.

October 25, 2014

I thought, At last! A nail polish remover that will do less harm to my nails! Which it definitely did less harm to my nails, however It was hard to remove the polish and began to fell like a workout.

August 28, 2014

You can get it in diffrent colours but it all works the same,

July 28, 2012

I bought this in an attempt to find something that is less harsh on my nails. This is one of those instances though where I was duped by the lure of a product that seemed good from the packaging.

This stuff is terrible! It takes me several tries to get any nail polish off; at least 2 cotton pads per nail. It gets foamy like soap which makes you think something's happening, but I struggled with several brands of polish (including OPI, Rimmel, butter London, Sally Hansen, Deborah Lippmann, and Sparitual). The remover also leaves an awful sticky feeling on my fingers that I have to wash off. It's bad enough that I can't continue using this just to finish up the bottle.

The one redeeming factor is that it smells way better than regular nail polish remover.