QUO Blending Sponge Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

November 01, 2016

I absolutely love these blending sponges! They work soooooo well let me tell ya, the key to making it work great is to make the sponge a little damp before using and you will absolutely see the difference :)

November 01, 2016

Bonne éponge pour appliquer notre maquillage. Je l'utilise pour appliquer mon fond de teint ainsi que ma poudre libre.petit prix en plus comparativement aux autres éponges.

November 01, 2016

I was happy to try this brightly coloured little makeup sponge, since blending is key for me when applying makeup. However the QUO Blending Sponge fell a bit short of my expectations - it blended well the first week, but after I washed it and dried it, just using warm water and a little face soap, it started to disintegrate and every time I used it there was a little bit more of the sponge on my cheeks, shoulders, counter top than actually on the sponge. I think this is great if you are travelling and looking for a disposable, throw away sponge for a short trip. Long term, I would recommend a better quality material, and skip the trendy coloured QUO Blending Sponge.

July 31, 2016

I do really like this product in terms of the texture and how it applied my makeup. However, my two biggest gripes would be that 1) it's difficult to blend concealer under the eye (the shape just didn't quite work for me), and 2) it's falling apart on me after only about a month of having it -- and I am by no means a "heavy" makeup user. So while I think the price is on point, and it does a good job for most of the face, I'm very unimpressed by the longevity. I would still recommend it, but don't expect it to last long.

July 20, 2016

I find this was an okay makeup sponge but it doesn't compare to Real Techniques or Beauty Blender at all. The material it's made from would shed when I'd clean it and it also fell apart within a few months.

June 27, 2016

I prefer this product over the original BeautyBlender.
I feel the shape and size make it easier to apply and blend products in more difficult areas like around the crease of your nose etc. It is also significantly softer on your face compared to the BeautyBlender. I use mine everyday to finish off my application to make sure everything is blending and looks good.
If you do not clean it regularly though, that could become a problem. Your application could get a little bit messy and also it can cause your skin to breakout or irritate as their is a build-up of makeup, skin cells and oils on the sponge.
They also only cost 5$ at Shoppers Drug Mart and as long as you take proper care of it, it should last you a few months before it begins to tear or fade and you need to replace it.

June 21, 2016

I love using this sponge to apply setting powder or getting around my nose with my concealer. The good thing about this product is the price and purple gives it a little extra flare on your vanity.

May 03, 2016

Perfect dupe for Beauty blender. This sponge is egg-shaped and solve the same purpose. To use this you simply hold the sponge under water, squeezing repeatedly until it fills up with water. After a final squeeze letting out most of the water, you are ready to apply your foundation with it. The Quo Sponge is a little more latex feeling than the Beauty Blender but in my opinion they both leave foundation looking great and that's all I care for. Beauty Blender is $28 and Quo blending sponge is $6. If they do same job why will I spend $28 instead of $6. Since I started using Quo I havent gone back to beauty blender.

April 25, 2016

THE ultimate dupe for Beauty blending sponges! It is perfect to use when damp, gives your liquid foundation a really dewy, flawless and smooth look in under a few minutes. They are super easy to keep clean too - I use a little bit of Palmolive soap and mix it with some coconut oil to remove foundation stains, and make sure it lasts long. Best part about it is it retails for around $5 at Shoppers Drug Mart!

March 31, 2016

This blender was only about 5$, so i was a bit skeptical but it was a great purchase. My makeup applied really well, it was soft to apply with, and it took about 3 months to start t fall apart; which is a really long time considering the price. I would recommend this to everyone.