Quo Blush Soft Spice
Good

Quo Blush Soft Spice Reviews

Ranked #466 out of 501 in Blush

October 26, 2013

A nice easy to apply blush with a higher end effect in it's price range. Pretty container, and \I like tat it comes with a mirror, too. Apply with a light hand, because it can get dark faster than most similar blushes.

March 12, 2009

A few days back I'd bought a Lise Watier blush, and I found that although the blush was really good for night wear and parties, it was too shiny for everyday wear. So I wanted something more natural that I could wear everyday. I went out with a fashionista girlfriend of mine and after going through a lot of testers, she convinced me to go for the Quo Soft Spice (it looked the most natural, suited me, didn't dry out my cheeks or make my skin flaky, my cheeks after applying the blush looked just as moisturized as the rest of my face).

I was never one to wear blush everyday.... and I can't honestly say I do now either because I don't even wear makeup everday. But everytime I do wear makeup, I use my Quo blush!! I even wear this at night outs and when going to Parties instead of my Lise Watier (even though Lise Watier cost over 3x the Quo)...!!! This blush goes on light so its very easy to achieve the ideal look simply by building on it. Beacuse of this, even those who are a tad ham fisted when applying makeup but want the natural look, can very easily acheive that with this blush!

I will defniately buy this blush again... In fact the quality of this blush has convinced me to give other Quo products a try as well! I highly recommend this to everyone.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation