Quo Brush Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #383 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

June 18, 2016

This product is amazing. I love how it cleans my makeup brush and so easy and not much of a hustle. It's also not harsh on my hands and it smells amazing!

February 04, 2016

I use the Quo brush cleaner regularly.
If I need to do a quick clean I just spray the product on a kleenex and do a quick wipe.
When I am doing a deep clean for my brushes I like to add this to warm water in the
bottom of my sink and run the mixture through the bristles.
It works pretty well with most makeup. Some foundations are a little trickier to clean
out of the brushes.
I like the smell of it too.
And it's much cheaper than a lot of other brands!

February 04, 2016

I used to only buy Mac but now love quo.
Much more friendly on my wallet as well.
I like that the bottle last forever !
Great for removing liquid liner

January 15, 2016

The produc works well in effectively cleaning my brushes, especially my foundation and concealer brushes. However, I find that with the spray bottle it's a little difficult in getting the cleanser out. It gets a little clogged in the nozzle.

August 20, 2015

I actually threw this product out. You have to spray the product and work it into a lather to get anything off. Then you have to rise it out. And do the whole thing over again multiple times if you use highly pigmented or waterproof makeup. The only thing that will come right out is mineral eye shadow. I ruined my favourite kabuki brush with this stuff. I was not pleased. I switched and am much happier.

April 29, 2015

This stuff does an excellent job at cleaning my brushes and it leaves them feeling really soft too

March 05, 2012

I ran out of my Mac Brush Cleanser so I decided to look for a less expensive drugstore alternative. I had come across the Quo Brush Cleanser at Shopper's Drug Mart and since it only cost $11, I decided to give it a try. The cleanser is blue in color and has a mint scent. While it comes in a spray bottle, I find this to be very inefficient. Since the cleanser does not lather well, a few sprays of cleanser will not be enough to clean your brush. I often found myself unscrewing the cap and pouring the cleanser directly unto my brush. Because I had to use more of the cleanser, I went through the whole bottle (175mL) fairly quickly. Like I said, it does not lather well and does not completely wash away all the make-up from the brushes, specially gel/cream liners. I will not repurchase this product again. I read that baby shampoo makes for a good brush cleaner so I will give that a try.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil