Quo CC Cream

Quo CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 64 in CC Creams

March 23, 2017

I purchased this CC cream in both tones; light and medium. The light is good for my skin in the wintertime. I usually use light beige in the Too Faced Born this Way foundation (to give you an idea of the colour). The medium is great for when I get tan in the summertime.
    This is a good quality moisturizer. I can't yet speak to the effects for colour correction, as I haven't yet used it long enough to get results.
    However, the coverage is GREAT for a CC cream. It certainly gives more colour than others, as I find usually CC creams are extremely sheer. This one is not. I find the coverage is closer to a tinted moisturizer.
    The smell is offputting, though, that's like the only thing I dislike about it. It does come out fast, so be careful when opening the tube. A little goes a long way...if you apply too much, it's difficult to blend it all in. I still use a concealer under my eyes when I use this CC cream.

June 03, 2015

I bought this because it was only $5 on the clearance rack - I thought why not? Well, it was a bad mistake. I knew it was too good to be true for a wonder product to be at such a low price. It felt super heavy on my skin and was also very streaky.

January 06, 2015

I purchased this on a whim because I was at a Shoppers Drug Mart that did not have an extensive beauty counter. I have replaced it twice now, and have retired all of my MAC BB & CC creams and use this exclusively.
    It is light, non-greasy, colour adjusting, and a great price for the amount that you get.
    I would highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase.