Quo False Lashes

Quo False Lashes Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 401 in Misc

Enhance your best features with these natural looking lashes.

Average Price:  $7

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

improperganda
May 16, 2012

I love these lashes. They are easy to use and can be found at most major beauty stores.

DawnMackie
Apr 26, 2012

Going out to a dark club want to excentuate those beautiful eyes? I strongly suggest this product I feel like a different person as soon as I get them on! I will admit they can be a bit tricky to apply but once they are on you will love what they do for you. Quo also makes a kit which includes what looks like a giant pair of tweezers to help apply and it's very useful

sirenstarlight
Apr 20, 2012

I found these difficult to put on and after I put them on I couldn't get them to stay on :(
This probably says more about me than the product, but because of this I can't recommend them.
I thought they would look more real, I guess :/

Aliza
Apr 20, 2012

Great lashes. The one's I got had a very natural look to them. I don't bother using the lash glue that comes with it and prefer buying a separate one - like DUO. If

TashaZ
Jul 15, 2011

I tried these out in the office and left them on all day. To be honest I had to get Jenni to put them on for me since I'm a little less experienced in the fake eyelashes department. I tried a set of really thick dramatic ones that would look amazing for a night out, and when cut in half looked fairly natural in daylight. Even the glue worked quite well. I put them on during the day, went to a party that night and woke up with my falsies still in place the next morning.

jskim07
May 25, 2011

These are the first pair of falsies I've ever tried. I have to say, it's quite good! Though I didn't care for the Quo lash glue, the lashes themselves create a natural look for me, and make my eyes appear bigger. I really just liked the natural-ness of it all, and how realistic these lashes appeared.
Though it is pricey (most lashes go for $4 per pair), it's definitely worth the sell. I probably would purchase these again for a special night, as opposed to daily wear.

Victorianails
Dec 24, 2009

Super flexible, I wear these every day. They come in many lengths and styles, and you can peel them off at the end of the day and reapply them tomorrow, I use one pair ten times or so. Made of real human hair, these are VERY comfortable. Of hundreds of false eyelashes I have worn, this brand is hands down the best. I have very long natural lashes and it's hard to find falsies long enough to satisfy me, but these 808s are huge and impressive. Creates a super glamourous Pinup look.

writteninink added a new review for
Hershey's Kisses

writteninink added a new review for
Smarties

pamnarynski added a new review for
Truvia