Quo False Lashes Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 56 in False Eyelashes

Enhance your best features with these natural looking lashes.

August 26, 2016

The lashes I bought are so beautiful and easy to apply. The eyelash glue is very good for long wear use. I love how the fake lashes blend right in with my real ones for a natural appearance.

June 30, 2016

My favourite lashes. I wear them in natural every day. They have a clear band so you don't need to wear eyeliner. Gives the best natural look. Super light weight and flexible.

June 21, 2016

I like how cheap these lashes are. For a night out, there are tons of options to stand out and look like the bell of the ball. Keep it up Quo! I never had a problem applying. Band is good. Good product.

November 18, 2015

These lashes were so difficult to put on & they didn't have a natural look to them.. Too fake for my liking!

November 18, 2015

Love these lashes! Just don't use the quo glue!

September 14, 2015

Great lashes, just wish that glue came in the duo pack

May 16, 2012

I love these lashes. They are easy to use and can be found at most major beauty stores.

April 26, 2012

Going out to a dark club want to excentuate those beautiful eyes? I strongly suggest this product I feel like a different person as soon as I get them on! I will admit they can be a bit tricky to apply but once they are on you will love what they do for you. Quo also makes a kit which includes what looks like a giant pair of tweezers to help apply and it's very useful

April 20, 2012

I found these difficult to put on and after I put them on I couldn't get them to stay on :(
This probably says more about me than the product, but because of this I can't recommend them.
I thought they would look more real, I guess :/

April 20, 2012

Great lashes. The one's I got had a very natural look to them. I don't bother using the lash glue that comes with it and prefer buying a separate one - like DUO. If

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag