Quo False Lashes Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 48 in False Eyelashes

Enhance your best features with these natural looking lashes.

June 30, 2016

My favourite lashes. I wear them in natural every day. They have a clear band so you don't need to wear eyeliner. Gives the best natural look. Super light weight and flexible.

June 21, 2016

I like how cheap these lashes are. For a night out, there are tons of options to stand out and look like the bell of the ball. Keep it up Quo! I never had a problem applying. Band is good. Good product.

November 18, 2015

These lashes were so difficult to put on & they didn't have a natural look to them.. Too fake for my liking!

November 18, 2015

Love these lashes! Just don't use the quo glue!

September 14, 2015

Great lashes, just wish that glue came in the duo pack

May 16, 2012

I love these lashes. They are easy to use and can be found at most major beauty stores.

April 26, 2012

Going out to a dark club want to excentuate those beautiful eyes? I strongly suggest this product I feel like a different person as soon as I get them on! I will admit they can be a bit tricky to apply but once they are on you will love what they do for you. Quo also makes a kit which includes what looks like a giant pair of tweezers to help apply and it's very useful

April 20, 2012

I found these difficult to put on and after I put them on I couldn't get them to stay on :(
This probably says more about me than the product, but because of this I can't recommend them.
I thought they would look more real, I guess :/

April 20, 2012

Great lashes. The one's I got had a very natural look to them. I don't bother using the lash glue that comes with it and prefer buying a separate one - like DUO. If

July 15, 2011

I tried these out in the office and left them on all day. To be honest I had to get Jenni to put them on for me since I'm a little less experienced in the fake eyelashes department. I tried a set of really thick dramatic ones that would look amazing for a night out, and when cut in half looked fairly natural in daylight. Even the glue worked quite well. I put them on during the day, went to a party that night and woke up with my falsies still in place the next morning.

mariemacinnis has posted in the forum topic
Not getting points?