• Quo Liner/Brow Brush
Good

Quo Liner/Brow Brush Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 08, 2016

This brush is hit and miss. I bought this once, and it was very rough and pokey. I exchanged it for a different quo liner/brow brush, and this one was not rough and pokey. The brush itself is pretty standard, it works decently, though for eyeliner, there are other brushes that are thinner, cheaper and do a better job. For brows, it works fine, though most angled brushes will work for brows.

January 21, 2016

The black synthetic bristles are soft yet firm. They are shaped well to work for brow shaping with shadow or lining with liquid or cream limer. Silver tone handle looks expensive. Moderately priced for a drugstore brand with frequent sales. Nice quality.

December 01, 2015

I really like this brow brush, easy to use and hold in your hands.

December 01, 2015

Great price. Great quality. Durable, doesn't shed. Great angle for eyebrow powders. I'd buy this again for sure.

September 30, 2014

I love this brush to death it a must have it evens help me correct my eye liner if it comes off. This is also my go to brush for my brows , I've never been disappointed with this brush and I use it on a daily basis it takes product very well and needs to be thoroughly cleaned but is durable .