• Quo lip crayon
  • Quo lip crayon

Quo lip crayon Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 1133 in Lipstick

September 01, 2016

The Quo lip crayon was super on sale at my local drug store so I though, hey why not try it?! I never expected it to be as great as it is! I absolutely love the colour and it lasts for a really long time. I have a hard time finding lipsticks because I find they dry out my lips and start looking back, but this one keeps them very moisturized. Very impressed!

January 29, 2016

I love this lip crayon. I bought it in "Skinny dip" shade. This is my go to lip colour. It's smooth, easy to use, long long lasting and rich bright colour. Even though I use it regularly it has lasted me longer then most lip sticks. Great product.

January 27, 2016

I love, love, love this lip crayon. I got the color 'flirt' and I absolutely love how easily it glides on and how pigmented it is. It gives a nice matte wear. Can't wait to purchase more.

November 05, 2015

This long lasting twist up larger size of 3.5g compared to some at 2.5g is great quality lip crayon! Comes in a variarty of colours glides on smoothly lightweight you can hardly tell you have anything thing on your lips! These lip crayons have great pigment!