Quo Luxury Cotton Pads
Good

Quo Luxury Cotton Pads Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 470 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 01, 2017

I absolutely love these cotton pads for makeup and nail polish removing!

They're a great value because I'm able to find them in multi-packs, and instead of paying for three separate packs, I get the third practically free. They're also convenient because I can get them at Shoppers right by my house (I think almost every town has a Shoppers that is right around the corner!), rather than waiting to go to another store.

They're just as good as other name brands, but considerably cheaper, which is important if you're going to use a lot of them!

January 04, 2016

Best quality cotton pads that I have tried. They don't fall apart like some of the other comepeting brands. I use them regularly for eye and face makeup, to apply my toner and for the removal of nail polish. It's a beauty must have and they go on sale often st shoppers. I got a package of 80 for $3.49.

Updated On: January 04, 2016

Eye and face makeup removal*** not application haha.

August 12, 2014

I have been searching for a while for a good cotton round. I like how durable these rounds are. They are super soft and do not shed.
    I use them to wash my face with cleansing water. Just be careful, you can easily over saturate.

October 20, 2013

I love these cotton pads. It's really great for makeup and nail removal. I'm been using it for more than 6 years now. It's made with high quality material, very soft, and doesn't fall apart. However, it's a bit pricey.

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge