Quo Makeup Sponges Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

August 29, 2016

I absolutely loved this product! I rarely ever wear makeup, but i bought some foundation to cover uneven spots on my skin (face) and blended it in with the quo sponge and my makeup looked seamless :)

March 03, 2016

It's really hard to get a good make up sponges ,some of them only last half way through using before they cracked and break off,this sponges are good quality and are so easy to use .I like how they are contoured so I can use the different angles for the different parts of my face.I would definitely recommend them to everyone

July 31, 2015

Spreads well not the best. I didn't work weel.

July 31, 2015

Meh. Just not a great sponge for makeup. Too plasticy, smells weird, and doesn't work very well. Makeup sticks to the sponge rather than transferring.

July 31, 2015

This work just the same as beauty blender does I find and it is $5 compared to $25 which is awesome!

July 30, 2015

This thing is just bad. It feels like you're hitting yourself in the face with a rock. It doesn't spread foundation very well at all. It seems to just absorb it all.

June 26, 2015

Spreads well not the best and fortunately the dollar store ones works just aswell