Quo Retractable Powder/Blush Brush

Quo Retractable Powder/Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 474 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

1.5/5

January 12, 2016

Not worth it! I used it for two months before the brush bit (head) came undone and fell off.
    During the two months I was able to use it, it shed all over my face.
    It's also pricey.

March 01, 2014

I like that this retractable brush is large, but I don't like how the retractable part does not lock into place, it keeps moving, and while applying product, it is annoying to have to hold it in a certain way. The bristles are soft, but not as soft as other brushes or synthetics. Try to get this on sale if possible, as I don' t think it is worth it otherwise.

April 13, 2012

Firstly, I don't think this should be called a Powder/Blush brush as I find that it's not a dense enough brush to be used for blush.
    I use this solely as a Powder Brush. And as a powder brush it works great!
    The brush is soft and i've never had a problem with it shedding.
    The best part about it is the portability! Where it retracts, it easily closes up to fit in your purse :)
    And I know this isn't the best brush care, but sometimes i dip it in my loose powder and then retract it and close it and put it in my purse in case i need an emergency touch up when I'm out on the town :)
    It beats having to take the powder with me too! :P

In my opinion this is a really good powder brush and a poor blush brush :P
    I would recommend this product :)
    I would also recommend watching for it to go on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart ;)