Quo Satin Face Pressed Powder
Amazing

Quo Satin Face Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 595 in Foundation

March 15, 2015

I wear this everyday and it doesn't look cakey at all! But, I've noticed that if I apply my Hard Candy concealer beforehand, it does look a little cakey and dry (but that's just for my skin, it may look great on you).

It looks great when applied by itself with a damp beauty blender. It keeps my face matte for a long period of time. I do have to reapply near the end of the day because I have oily to combination skin.

January 26, 2010

I am currently using this foundation. Adds coverage but does not make your face feel caked. However, if you are looking for a high coverage powder, this is not for you. This is just a light coverage pressed powder for everyday wear.

June 11, 2009

I bought this pressed powder foundation at Shopper's Drug Mart for $18.00. I'm actually quite surprised at how well this product works.... keeps the shine at bay by giving you very sheer coverage. I find this product works best as a highliter. Its not pressed too tightly, so one stroke of the pad and it could go on quite heavy on your face. I find it works well when using a powder brush, gives a light dusting and a light glow to the skin. I like to use it on my cheek bones for a radiant look more than a pressed powderThe price is high. But worth it.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS