Quo Secret Society Face Palette
Good

Quo Secret Society Face Palette Reviews

Ranked #216 out of 390 in Makeup

Emphasize your natural beauty with the everyday essentials in this face palette. The complete collection contains: 2 traditional blush powders, 4 colour correctors, 1 cream highlighter and a blush applicator to help you achieve your desired look. Colour correctors: Mauve- brightens sallow skin, Mint- helps remove redness, Yellow- helps remove darkness, Beige- neutralizes uneven skin tones.

October 01, 2014

I totally agree with reneemichelle.

I got this at clearance at shoppers for $3 (yes you heard me right). I'm still in university but with this price... what the heck! Well it turns out to be $3 very well spent. I found the 4 concealer pots are the most reached for. They even have description at the back of the packaging to explain what different colors are for. The two blush are decent too.

It seems to be limited edition. If it comes back, and if it's on sale again (poor student..), I will definitely buy it.

September 09, 2013

I received the Secret Society Face Palette from Quo to review.

This palette makes such a great addition to a make-up bag; with two blushes, a highlighter, and four colour correctors - there is a lot of product fit into a perfectly compact and easy to tote around palette.

I really like the cream colour correctors and find that they blend easily into the skin. I've made a lot of use out of the yellow cream which is made to combat darkness (an easy way to erase lack of sleep under eye circles!). Also, the blush colours are warm but natural and would easily suit many different skin tones.

The palette even comes with a brush for easy travel use. One issue is that the brush is tiny so it can lead to streaky blush application. I find myself using one of my own larger and fluffier brushes to apply the blush, but the one in palette would definitely work in a pinch!

Overall I really like this palette and would recommend picking one up. The price is pretty on point too at only $18 (exclusively at shoppers) for 7 different products.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml