Quo Spring 2015 Collection
Good

Quo Spring 2015 Collection Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

April 10, 2015

Quo is my stand by, I use it almost every day. Especially love the multi colour sets. Matte or shimmer doesn't matter, it lasts all day. Highly recommend their brushes to apply their blush and eye-shadow. Usually buy mine around Christmas time, best prices.

April 02, 2015

I love quo products! I wish they were sold in other places besides shoppers!

March 09, 2015

I love the seasonal Quo collections. I've said this before and I'll keep saying it, I don't know why Shoppers doesn't promote Quo more. It's got decent quality products for a good price. I'm a fan of their powdered products in particular eyeshadows and blushers. I've haven't tried things like foundation/makeup or mascara's. I'm neutral on their lip products, but love their brushes. As always this seasonal collection has a lovely overall design and offers a variety of colours. I picked up the Sensational colour set and there's a nice mix of pastels and some rosy shimmers, my go to favourite. There are two other eyeshadow palettes in the collection.