Quo Spring Goddess Palette

Quo Spring Goddess Palette Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 391 in Makeup

Shoppers Drug Mart is hoping to bring out your inner Goddess this spring with the help of four limited edition palettes. Each contains four eyeshadows, one blush and one lip gloss – all housed in a ’60s inspired print. Choose from Athena with violet, teal and gold, Aphrodite with warm brown and bronze, Maia with cool blues and purples and Thea in grey and pink tones.

January 05, 2015

I do love the Quo collections, and I have quite a few, including this one. I didn't love the really little gloss, but it's still in the bottom of my purse. I love the blush, and have tried in earnest to replicate it even though I have a lot left. The colour set i have is very shimmery, so I find i can only use it for parties, but there's a lovely pink, champagne and khaki. the blue i've not found too much use for as it's not dark enough to use as a liner.

August 23, 2011

A little bit of everything you would need. Great lip gloss, shimmery blush. Perfect neutral color palette and worth every penny.