Quo Tweezers

Quo Tweezers Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

February 10, 2016

These have become my go-to tweezers. They are fairly inexpensive, but they get the job done. The tips have lined up properly on every pair I have purchased, and they grip the hair quite well so you don't have to go for the same one several times.
I recommend!

July 14, 2015

Quo tweezers work very well in my opinion and you can buy them at a decent price and they came come in many cute colours and sizes. I would recommend tweezers from the brand Quo.

July 14, 2015

These are the only tweezers I use. They are the best!

February 10, 2014

I'm notorious for misplacing my tweezers. After losing my prized pair (that also came with a heftier price tag), I was hesitant to purchase new ones. Knowing my track record of lost tweezers, I decided to take the more "economical" route this time and settle for the $4.00 Quo straight edge tweezers.

To my surprise, this purchase ended up being a total catch! Both efficient and economical, these tweezers get the job done without having to attempt plucking the hair multiple times. They sell three types of tweezers that vary in shape at the end (whether you want a pointy or straight edge). Overall, I'm usually quite impressed with the quality of Quo products.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS