Good

Rachel Ray Pots And Pans Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 987 in Misc

June 24, 2016

I have the whole set of these that I had to buy again last week as I had given the others away. I find it is a good investment. They are top of the line and I love them.

February 13, 2016

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

January 29, 2016

I have the whole set of these in bright orange and love them so. They not only are a joy to use, they are lovely to look at the way i have them displayed.

January 11, 2016

I got the 17 piece set for Christmas from my daughter and I am in love with the whole set! I got the set with the cookie sheet, cake pans, 2 frying pans, 2 different size sauce pans, 1 stock pot, 2 knives, a spatula and a spoonula. There is nothing I don't like about any of it! The non stick coating works perfectly, the knives cut everything like butter, I love the grips! Great set and worth every penny!

October 11, 2015

Got the dutch oven, pots, 2 frying pans all with lids in beautiful bright orange for Xmas. They are so nice.