• Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads

Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #132 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

September 14, 2014

Oh, my! My skin has taken quite the shine to these little pads. So much so, that I just started a paragraph with 'oh, my!' Anyhow, these pads, which are soaked with a formula of AHA, BHA and a host of skin loving extracts and the like work to chemically exfoliate skin all while being gentle and kind on all skin types- even you sensitive types.
    I didn't expect much from these until I'd used them a while, so I was impressed when I began seeing results after just a few nights use. Along with exfoliating my skin, these worked to firm skin and reduce the visibility of pores (amazing!) After a few weeks use, I'd say that these have made a noticeable difference in the overall texture of my skin- it's softer and firmer feeling- and seems to be that much brighter and clearer too boot.
    One downside to many pre-moistened pads, is the fact that they either dry out too quickly or lack enough moisture to begin with, but the tub these are housed in seals tightly to keep moisture in and they were fully saturated from the start. I can't see them drying out anytime soon. Okay, a second downside, is that these are fairly pricey, but are comparable to other similar products and do work well.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay