Rafe' handbags for Target Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 99 in Handbags

September 15, 2008

Great bag for a great price.

May 09, 2007

As for Rafe's line, I am so impressed with the quality, I own two handbags and two clutches. My next purchase will surely be his fun little straw? woven bucket bag for spring! At $20-$60 a pop, Rafe's Target line is trendy, fun and will get you noticed! I have had both women AND men comment on the handbags and how sharp they look!

Being a handbag aficionado I was surprised by the overwhelming response to this $49 hobo bag versus my $800 Louis Vuitton. Maybe it is because Louis Vuitton, while constructed with the utmost quality and care, has saturated the handbag market. Perhaps?

To sum it all up: If you are looking for a hot, new handbag for spring, bypass the familiar Coach and Louis Vuitton's and try something new and AFFORDABLE!

Just think of it like this: For the price of two Coach bags you can buy a few of Rafe's Target bags and splurge on a new pair of Mahnlo Blahnik sandals for your pretty, little toesies!

If Carrie Bradshaw really existed I think she'd agree with me, in fact, I am pretty sure she would!!!

Happy Shopping!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products