Ragu Spaghetti Sauce Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 94 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

1.5/5

October 25, 2016

Ragu is a brand that has been around for a very long time, but I don't get why they still make this stuff. It is awful. Two bites and I want to throw my plate in the garbage. I'd rather eat spaghetti with butter and not have this stuff touch my pasta.

September 30, 2016

It isn't bad but it isn't good, I find it to be somewhat bitter and bland. There isn't much depth to the sauce. I use this as a "base" when I am too lazy to make my own from scratch. I throw in some chopped veg and ground beef to make it a more fuller sauce for pasta. Overall though for the price it's decent. 3/5 stars

September 30, 2016

Ragu is a great sauce for when it comes to whipping anything that involves tomato sauce. The flavour is mild and the price is okay. I just add one or two little flavour boosts and it's good to go.

August 28, 2016

Ragu is a family favourite, we always have our cupboards well stoked with it, alone it does have a really nice good taste, but the one thing i like the most about the ragu sauces it that it allows for a good chunk of space to mix in your own spices to create a nice flavour, very easy to make marinara sauce out of and always perfect for homemade pizza

August 18, 2016

I do not but these pasta sauces anymore. I like to make my own at home. But besides that the taste is really good.But I find that you have to add your own spice es to it, it is plain sauce

August 17, 2016

I like Ragu pasta sauces. I tend to buy the original recipe jars. I like that Ragu is resealable in jars so I can save the rest for another pasta night, or for use on homemade pizzas!

July 31, 2016

I Didnt like this product, it has not enough flavours for me.the texture is too runny not thick enoug. Ok price. Standart ingridients , not too much crappy stuff

July 31, 2016

I purchase Ragu often because it always goes on sale for a dollar. I love the taste of it but I don't like how it's so watery. I always boil it for at least an hour to take some of the water out so that it isn't super runny on the pasta. I also love adding ground beef and veggies to add some texture to it.

June 07, 2016

I buy these when they are on sale. I like putting this in my noodles or you can also use it in other recipes like lasagna. There are different varieties that you can get as well. I like the sauce with mushrooms in it. Yum!

April 06, 2016

This is defiantly my go to pasta sauce actually my family can tell when I don't use ragu and will comment on it so now I just stick this one. These go on sale for $1.00 all the time at my local grocery store.