Ragu Spaghetti Sauce Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 110 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

March 12, 2017

I love love love their sauces. Always my go to choice. They taste extremely fresh, they are full of flavour, and I always get such a great deal on them too.

March 11, 2017

We use this Ragu Spaghetti sauce quite often in various dishes. It is a really mild pasta sauce that isn't too strong and then ice thing with that is if you like more flavourful sauces just add more garlic or oregano for example. I like the jar size it's more than just a can and if you don't use it all it stores well in the fridge!

March 11, 2017

This is the only pasta sauce I buy. I find the taste of this is THE best of any store boughten brand of pasta sauce. We always pick up 3 or 4 when they come on sale so we have back up on hand. We go through it quick in my house.

March 01, 2017

I am not a huge spaghetti sauce fan but when I do eat it this is the one I buy. We usually buy the one with mushrooms. I like that it doesn't have an overbearing taste. It's also very smooth and doesn't have any little tomato pieces in it which usually gross me out.

February 20, 2017

I perfer this ragu sauce over other sauces for sure!
    I don't much like the sauce with the beef in it but the other flavors for sure are worth the extra buck

1.5/5

October 25, 2016

Ragu is a brand that has been around for a very long time, but I don't get why they still make this stuff. It is awful. Two bites and I want to throw my plate in the garbage. I'd rather eat spaghetti with butter and not have this stuff touch my pasta.

September 30, 2016

It isn't bad but it isn't good, I find it to be somewhat bitter and bland. There isn't much depth to the sauce. I use this as a "base" when I am too lazy to make my own from scratch. I throw in some chopped veg and ground beef to make it a more fuller sauce for pasta. Overall though for the price it's decent. 3/5 stars

September 30, 2016

Ragu is a great sauce for when it comes to whipping anything that involves tomato sauce. The flavour is mild and the price is okay. I just add one or two little flavour boosts and it's good to go.

August 28, 2016

Ragu is a family favourite, we always have our cupboards well stoked with it, alone it does have a really nice good taste, but the one thing i like the most about the ragu sauces it that it allows for a good chunk of space to mix in your own spices to create a nice flavour, very easy to make marinara sauce out of and always perfect for homemade pizza

August 18, 2016

I do not but these pasta sauces anymore. I like to make my own at home. But besides that the taste is really good.But I find that you have to add your own spice es to it, it is plain sauce