Ralph Lauren Big Pony Woman's Collection #2

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Woman's Collection #2 Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 1216 in Perfume

March 15, 2016

I fell in love with this sent a few years back and recently had the urge to pick it up again. It is such a fresh girly smell. The only downside is that the scent tends to go away quite quickly.

February 10, 2016

I'm in looooooooovvvveeee with this purfume. My boyfriend got this as a Christmas gift and have been wearing it every day even since. I got the number 1234 and have to say they al, smell nice but number 1&2;are my favourites

January 19, 2016

Il sent tellllllement bon!!! wow un de mes coup de coeur à vie! Sucré mais pas trop,

July 16, 2015

I was a bit sad when i couldn't find the Ralph Lauren perfume use to buy, but i couldn't be happier with this new one. It smells amazing!! Not like baby powder or alcohol, its a mix between fruit and flowers almost tropical.. Needless to say i love it totally happy with it and my fiancee loves it too so i can't complain one bit :)

May 28, 2015

-Love the feminine scent.
-Price could be a little less, but you do not need a lot so it will last you months!
-The scent stays a decent amount of time, but does not last the longest that I have gotten so far.

April 25, 2015

Perfume is so expensive!! My husband got this one for me for my birthday (or I would never have paid the price for it). It smells very nice and I am happy with it.

March 12, 2015

I picked #1 before this. It was a battle to choose the right one But I just found this one to be too floral for me. But other than that its a really nice scent that doesnt fade away. If you like airy fragrances with character and dont feel bothered by floral notes, this might be perfect for you.

March 10, 2015

Bought this in the roller ball, great to throw in your purse. flowery fruity scent.

August 10, 2014

With the fruity floral scent it sticks all day it's definitely at the top of my list. Though it faids a little during the day your still able to catch little whiffs of it .

August 05, 2014

This has such a nice scent to it, it is the perfect light scent. It is not overwhelming and I get so many compliments on it.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender