Raspberry ketones
Amazing

Raspberry ketones Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 177 in Weight Management

October 04, 2014

I received the Raspberry Ketones Extract as a promotional item on Tomoson.

I have tried different types of Garcinia Combogia, and I figured that the Raspberry Ketones would act similar to that. It did in many ways.

Like Garcinia, the Raspberry Ketones helped control my appetite. I didn't eat as much when I took those pills 30 minutes before I ate. They didn't have a weird herby smell like Garcinia does. I enjoyed the pleasant scent of the Raspberry Ketones better.

I didn't take the ketones extract long enough to see any major weight lost, just a pound or two in a few weeks. Of course, I didn't change my eating habits, besides eating less. I also didn't exercise while taking these. I probably would have seen more results with weight loss if I did workout or eat healthier while taking the Raspberry Ketones.

I was pleased with the performance of this product.

September 03, 2013

We tried these when they first came out and bought 4 bottles and they did absoloutly nothing, I would not even consider them a vitimin just some talc powder in a capsual. No- nada- zilch- scam

August 13, 2012

I started taking Raspberry ketones after watching Dr. Oz. The first month I felt a difference, but now I feel the same way I did before. I have tried doubling my doses but did not help. I have heard from others that it works wonderfully. I think this really works if you are working out. Don't expect a miracle.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies