Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds By Mettrum Originals
Good

Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds By Mettrum Originals Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 29, 2016

I love that hemp is high in both protein and fiber. Mettrum Originals was fresh and they tasted good. My husband liked them in his oatmeal, and he doesn't really like these healthy stuff.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from socialnature.

February 15, 2016

I like to make my own cereals and enjoy adding these hemp seeds to it. The texture reminded me of pumpkin seeds with a slight nutty flavor. I like the taste and can just eat it as is, extra fiber and protein is always a plus! Will try adding this to baked goods and for sure top my salads with it.

February 05, 2016

These hemp seeds are great. Really tasty to eat on their own as well as a topping for yogurts and to put into smoothies. Definitely recommended to boost your nutrition and make you feel good about yourself!

February 05, 2016

i got this as a free sample and fell in love. great taste and you can add them to anything or eat on there own

February 05, 2016

Give you energy and to help me to feel better. Good healthy product it can be used in so many convenient, love the taste even alone ..help control blood sugar.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches