REACTINE COMPLETE Sinus + Allergy Extended Release Tablets
Good

REACTINE COMPLETE Sinus + Allergy Extended Release Tablets Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 541 in Misc

May 27, 2016

Reactine is a lifesaver, literally! MY allergist has be take reactine for several days after I've been exposed to one of my life threatening allergens. I also take it for most of May and June when my seasonal allergies are crazy. They are expensive per pill in the blister packs, but if you are a particularly allergenic person like me or have a family with allergies, then it is worth the investment to get the big bottles. The cost per pill is much lower than the blister packs.

April 03, 2016

This is the best product on the market that helps me the most with my allergies. I do switch brands every month so my body does not become immune to it and when I switch nothing else helps me and I have tried pretty much every brand out there and reactine is the only one that I get the best results from.

January 31, 2016

Reactine is my go to for my Allergies I have terrible Year round allergies I was put on allergy shots for 2 years they' were so bad my Doctor told me to also take Reactine after I went of the shots I kept taking Reactine other wise I wouldn't be able to breath they help me breath a lot better I try to purchase Reactine when they're on sale and use coupons they can be pretty pricey when they're not on sale

January 25, 2016

I always suffer from allergies during the spring and I've always been able to count on Reactine to help me out. I only need to take one pill and it gets me through the day. Great product!

January 04, 2016

As a person suffering from moderate allergies for half of the year, Reactine has always been there for me! I don't have to worry about it not working during the day, or how long I have to wait at home for it to start working. I usually pop a pill and out the door I go! A trustworthy brand in my household :)

January 04, 2016

I didn't like this allergy medication at all,I felt so groggy I could not function, I was light headed and nauseous

November 11, 2015

This is the only brand of allergy + sinus relief that has worked for me. I took the 12 hour tabs. Coupons are available all the time. Helps my sinuses so much and stops the sneezing and swollen itchy eyes.

September 22, 2015

This stuff is expensive, but it really works! I have been suffering with chronic hives for about 5 years and have struggled to find a medication that works on my severe hives and swelling quickly without making me exhausted. Reaction is the best allergy medicine that I have taken for my symptoms!

August 22, 2015

The quality and effectiveness of this is very good, it got rid of my hours within 24hours but the price is very high

August 01, 2015

Provided great allergy relive highly recommend