Real Canadian Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 92 in Water

March 17, 2017

This water is the absolute best, clean-tasting water you can buy! It doesn't taste "salty" like alot of the comparable brands do, AND it is usually cheaper than the leading competitors!

February 19, 2017

I buy this bottle water all the time from no frills. It's so affordable and there's is always a sale so I stock up. My husband and I are always drinking g water. He takes a case of this with him when he is trucking. It's a good water.

October 01, 2016

This is really good water. The price is really good. I have been buying it for years. I would recommend it. I will be repurchasing. I buy it from No frills usually.

September 23, 2016

I get the case of 24 at no frills for 2.00. It tastes so good and refreshing, i like that there is no salt added to the water. I don't like how Nestle does that. This is very inexpensive and tastes much better than many of the brand name waters.

August 25, 2016

I have to say that I do enjoy this brand!I like that it is super cheap $2 a case of 24.I find that all the other brands are to expensive and I don't like the tastes.Some say that its all the same but it clearly is different.I like that real Canadian is a smooth and refreshing water.This brand doesn't make you feel that you need to drink 5bottles just to be refreshed where some water I find leave me still thirsty and need to drink more

July 22, 2016

This is a great bottle of water. Typically on sale a lot and the bottle is easy to store, carry and easy for little ones to hold and take drinks from. Our go to product most grocery store trips!

March 02, 2016

these are my favourite water bottles to get. 2$ for 24 bottles. They do not taste like anything unlike other brands out there that taste like salt, chlorine, etc. Super clean taste :)

January 31, 2016

This water is a good price and I like the taste. However sometimes I find the bottles have a smell to them.

October 06, 2015

I didn't really like this water , I find it taste to much like the plastic from the bottle .

September 08, 2015

I love buying a huge package of these water bottles for when I am going away on a trip or going camping. They are super convenient and the flavour is so fresh and refreshing.