REAL Gold & Silver Plated Plain Band Knuckle Midi Stacking Rings Reviews

1 review
Ranked #10 out of 30 in Rings

March 02, 2015

They still look good as new! I've worn them for days on end, as pinky rings and as a midi; they still look the same. I expected that after forgetting to take them off in the shower and for handwashing that they would show some wear but so far, none yet! I now primarily wear them on special occasions but for the first couple of weeks I wore them constantly and they still look like they were just taken out of the package. I really put them through the works at first, I wanted to really try them out and be able to leave an unbiased review. I did get a discount on them but they come with the Money-Back Guarantee anyway so I wasn't worried about the cost. They have proven their worth over and again. I'm now trying to be more conscious of using them the way they were intended - being as they are plated I do want to be more careful about limiting their exposure to water and chemicals. As I stated, I wore them often at first, sleeping, cleaning, washing; never once did they change their color, the color of my skin, or the amount of color and shine to the rings themselves. I chose gold since it is the color of my wedding band and they are still so similar in look that they match and go with nearly everything I wear. My ring finger is a 6 and my middle a 7, and I have no problem keeping these on after sliding them past the tip of my middle or index finger or keeping them on my pinky. Quite stylish and one of my favorite accessory purchases of the year.

gadzooks earned the Food & Drink Legend badge

Ragu Spaghetti Sauce

Bounce Dryer Sheets

Tide Laundry Pods

SGordon added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios