Real Techniques Bold Metals Crease Brush

Real Techniques Bold Metals Crease Brush Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 08, 2016

This brush is very soft (like all the other bold metals brushes), and great for blending. The bold metals brushes are weighted, but I find that this doesn't do much, other than feel expensive. This brush is actually a little big for me, so its good for blending, but not much else for the eyes. Because it is synthetic, I can get away with using it for concealer, and it works decently for that. The only thing that I'm not so fond of is that brush head is white (like all the other bold metals brushes, the brush heads are light colored) which makes it look dirty very easily. Though this is a great brush, the deluxe crease brush in the regular line functions the same way, and doesn't cost so much.

April 03, 2015

All the brushes from the Bold Metals line are awesome!

March 08, 2015

This was sent to me as a gift from the RT brand. The handles are long, light and easy to hold in the hand. The bristles are soft, synthetic and very full for a crease eye brush. It's versatile and I used it for blending in shadows. It's one of the nicest eye brushes I've used.