• Real Techniques Core Collection
  • Real Techniques Core Collection

Real Techniques Core Collection Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 492 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

February 27, 2017

I purchased this set one sale a few months ago and am so happy I did. It's a great set for someone just starting out with makeup brushes as it has everything you need in terms of the basics. It's also a great replacement set to anyone who needs to freshen up their collection - and a bonus is that the brushes are purple, my favourite colour :) The bristles are soft and my makeup always goes on nice and even without any clumps or streaks.

November 04, 2016

Les pinceau real technique en vaut la peine. Les poils sont vraiment doux et ne perde pas de poils. Super qualité prix ,je les recommande fortement pour votre trousse de maquillage.

November 04, 2016

Great starter kit for eye makeup brushes! You get everything you need in here: blending, crease, lid, liner, pencil brushes! Perfect for those who are looking to get into makeup and don't want to pay a lot for brushes. These are affordable and work great! Highly recommend this kit! I purchased mine at Walmart.

August 04, 2016

The quality of these brushes are amazing for their price. They're super affordable, the bristles on the brushes are super soft and are high quality. I also like that the brushes come with a traveling case/brush stand.

March 14, 2016

I never realized how much of a difference a brush can make toward the application of your makeup until I purchased these brushes! And I honestly have to say I have zero negatives about this brush! Works just as well as high end make-up brushes, cleans easily, soft on the skin, and is an absolute must! I plan on purchasing all of the brushes real technique has to offer.

February 11, 2016

I love every single one of the core collection brushes and I use them every single day. I find that they are so soft and gentle on my face. They are amazing at applying my makeup and so easy to blend with as well. The price is well worth the product. Would seriously recommend this product!

January 22, 2016

I use these brushes every day. They are so soft and apply my makeup flawlessly. They are also cruelty free, easy to clean and do not shed at all.

June 09, 2015

At $20 this set was completely worth every penny! The brushes are amazing quality, don't shed!

June 03, 2015

I still can't get over how affordable this brush collection is. I am so happy it came in the kit. And the travel case it comes with is genius.

These brushes do everything I need them to do. Eyes, eyebrows. They clean so well as well. They are the perfect amount of soft and stuff. Eye shadow does not get all over my face when I use them.

April 03, 2015

Real Techniques is the best affordable brush brand, all their brushes are incredible and I have no complaints!