Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Good

Real Techniques Stippling Brush Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 17, 2014

I don't know what it is that's so special about this brush. I love it for cream blushes as well as liquid foundations. It blends so nicely and evenly and just ugh, it's the perfect density, and so soft. It's easily to clean and doesn't shed, either. The only thing I dislike about this brush (as well as other Real Techniques brushes) is the stumpy handle. I realize it's meant to be stood on a table or something, but it's really annoying for those of us who like to keep our brushes in a holder/cup or something. Other than that, a really great brush, as are all the Real Techniques brushes I've tried!

January 03, 2013

I picked up this brush to apply cream blushes.

Since it is denser and has shorter white bristles then my stipple brush I thought it would be better for applying my cream blushes and it does! The shorter and denser brush makes it easier to control and blend in product. I would like to try liquid foundation with this as well just to compare and contrast.