Realime

Realime Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 03, 2016

Although I do prefer using fresh lime for recipes, it is nice to have one of these in the fridge when dinner is planned last minute. Fish tacos is one of my staple foods and I find that I will go without lime if that's the only item I need to run out for. Perfect item to have on hand and it doesn't take up much space in the fridge.

December 02, 2015

Realime;

great for exczema sufferes like me, to avoid touching lemons and limes and cutting them, i simply squeeze out of the cute looking bottle and not have to worry about irritation.

great taste and convenient.

June 10, 2015

I love this, I like to add a shot of this to my ice water, and I also use it for baking, and drinks!

May 07, 2015

This product is great to add to key lime pies and drinks!

May 07, 2015

I keep one of these in my fridge. Perfect for mixing with your favourite drinks and punches. Adds a zesty citrus flavor to many dishes. Adds such intense flavor to frozen key lime pie. Comes in handy when limes are out of season. Tastes like freshly squeezed limes.

April 01, 2015

I love Realime, it is so affordable and cheaper than buying limes and having to squeeze the juice out yourself. This juice is awesome for fresh key lime pies or to add to water, as a flavor enhancer. Great product.

April 01, 2015

I love adding this to drinks like pop and water, also to bake with instead of lemon juice. It tastes just like limes (duh, but some brands taste watered down and this one doesn't). Very impressed!

March 18, 2015

I would use this for cooking or adding it to my water, as there are seasons when limes are just way too expensive.

March 16, 2015

This is a great product ! Super easy to use and much better then squeezing limes !

March 16, 2015

It like the larger size better because of cost and convenience. I use it for marinating meats and flavouring. Squeezing limes isn't that fun. This product last longer and is very handy in the fridge.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products