Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit Reviews

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

November 03, 2015

I have tried other gels but out of them all I love the red carpet gel the best! It's the most affordable and I get longer wear out of it !! Definitely my favourite!!

Kbailey62
February 27, 2015

Received as a Christmas gift and love love love it!
I use any brand of gel uv polish but the rcm erase remover is by far the best.

paula21408
December 07, 2014

Wonderful shellac manicure @ home. I paid 50.00 as it was onsale 1/2 off. I've used it @ least 10 times already. It's paid for itself over & over with mani's @ around 50.00 each. The kit comes with everything you need. You don't need to buy their brand of remover etc. when it runs out. It comes with 1 colour. I've purchased many different brands of gel polish...sensational etc & they work with the base & top coat just fine. Slight learning curb but by my 3rd session I had it down no problem. Love this product....

AlleyCat1234
November 09, 2014

Love this product!!!! It stays on my nails for weeks and the color selection is amazing! If your looking for a cheaper alternative than the salon, this is the product for you!!

MissHoney69
October 09, 2014

I love this kit so much I bought a spare for myself and another for my mum!
I have the pro-kit .. The lamp cures each layer of gel in 45secs whereas the travel lamp takes 2mins ..which will greatly increase the time spent doing your mani. I have over 50'colours now as I've been using this for over 2yrs.. The range of colours is awesome ! When done correctly ( can be fiddly get the layers thin so take your time .. Thinner the better ! ) don't forget to 'cap' the tip of the nails with each coat and it lasts and lasts . Very high shine salon finish and really helps my nails grow. Can also use with regular polish as long as you let the polish dry before adding gel top coat . Also you can paint normal polish in top of your manicure and remove it with normal polish leaving the gel intact . Absolutely recommend this! Saves hundreds on salon gel manis and easy to remove !

bkunzy
August 08, 2014

It works but I find the polish peels off easily.

Kipkapst7
March 06, 2014

I love my red carpet manicure set!!! It's amazing. It was expensive but it's worth every penny!!! The colours they have are amazing it comes wth one gel polish and all the top base and cuticle oil you need as well as the prep items, you have to supply orange sticks, files, and wipes- my manicure is tough and stays on for weeks- I am extemely hard on my nails and gel colour is all that works and lasts- I even use this with regular nail polish and a gel over coat wth the lamp to make any color in my extensive collection work for me.

gingerella__
February 19, 2014

I received this as a Christmas present and I absolutely LOOOOOVE it! I only wish the bottle of Purify and Erase were in a larger size! The kit itself was rather pricey at my local Target, but I found it on amain . com for about half the price, so score! :) I really love my new obsession to gel polish! It's absolutely wonderful, and very long lasting! Although it claims 14 day wear I have only ever had a mani last for 10 days.... my Mom on the other hand, I do her's every other Saturday and she works in the medical field so she's pretty tough on her hands! I think it is a great kit for those that just want to dip into the gel polish world to see if they like it and then maybe once you get the hang of it, you can upgrade to something more professional!

snazzytank
September 19, 2013

Bought a Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Nail Kit for my oldest daughter - I am forever stealing it from her bathroom to do my nails! (Between the two of us I think we now have about 25 get colors.) I love the system and my nails stay perfect and unchipped for at least two weeks every time I do them. I found it took me a little while to get used to removing the Gel when I want to re-do them but after a few tries I have gotten much faster at the process. The Gel Nail Polishes are not cheap but they do have a nice selection of colors and nail art decorations available.

ShanCPants
May 01, 2013

I got a kit that included a travel LED light, and a free colour of my choice on clearance so I figured it was a great opportunity to try it out. I didn't buy it with the intention of wearing it for colour, rather as a way to make it easier to grow my nails longer as I am very hard on my hands, so I chose a shade that matched the color of my nails/skin.. It is very easy to do, and the instructions are very clear. It really does last two weeks, I have even had it last well into three weeks. As a base for regular polish, I have found that painting my polish over my gel manicure, my polish is very smooth and has lasted the two weeks as well. I have been using this for over a month now, and have noticed hardly any lifting at the cuticle. I highly recommend this product!