Red Rose Canadian Breakfast Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 528 in Tea

Deliciously rich and smooth. Blended in Canada for Canadians, Red Rose® Canadian Breakfast is the perfect compliment to any special Canadian occasion.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

February 18, 2017

Great tea and not just for breakfast. I'm an avid tea drinker and I'm very picky. I won't drink no name teas and do my best to avoid anything other than red rose. You guys nailed it with this one

September 20, 2016

Nothing better than Red rose tea , iv been drinking it since a young girl grew up either it the taste is yummy and soothing I don't think I can ever like a tea as much as this one .

September 20, 2016

Let's start this review by saying I was a strictly Tetley Orange Pekoe girl. Nothing else, no green tea, no chai tea and definitely no Red Rose.

This Red Rose Canadian Breakfast tea has totally changed my opinion. It has wonderful notes and a very simple, easy-drinking taste that is perfect for your morning cup (or two!)

And better yet? I find it's usually on sale or cheaper than Tetley (although not yet available in bulk that I've found)

September 10, 2016

My go to tea! Love the taste, the price, everything. Can always expect a great cup of tea when you use Red Rose brand. I use this to make an earl grey latte and turns out delish every time

September 10, 2016

The red rose brand of tea has always been my go-to brand. It's has a rich and smooth flavour and very aromatic. I love the smell of this tea! Nothing better than having a nice hot cup of tea while relaxing!

August 13, 2016

This stuff is AWESOME! Makes a truly beautiful cuppa. Thank you Red Rose, you soooo rule! My only complaints with it are 1. why OH WHY! can't I find it more regularly and 2. why doesn'[t it come in extra large sizes as I am always running out?

July 29, 2016

Red rose Canadian breakfast tea was in our room at a bed and breakfast, made one before going down in the morning an I was so pleased! Lovely tea, I would purchase!.

June 13, 2016

Even though I prefer the original Red Rose signature tea..the breakfast tea wasn't bad at all! the only gripe I have is with the new bags. I find they break easily. something to be careful about! otherwise I highly recommend this product!!!

June 13, 2016

Great taste, very nostalgic but the bags are a little delicate! I recall being a little girl and having visitors come over. My mom always made red rose. To this day the taste brings me back there

June 13, 2016

This is the go to brand when I have tea. I like trying different varieties but there will always be a box of this in my cupboard. The taste and quality are very good and reliable.