Red Rose Orange Pekoe Black Tea K-Cup Packs Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 524 in Tea

August 29, 2016

Red Rose is classic when it comes to tea! They did a good job capturing the flavour in the K-cups it tastes as good as the tea bags. It's a nice rich smooth tasting tea. With the K-cups you can decide what size of cup you want so the strength will vary. I love having a cup of tea after supper and this is one of my favourites!

August 29, 2016

This is one of my favorite teas of all time! It has such a smooth delicious taste to it. Not too strong or bitter just perfect. The cost of them is comparable of other teas but the taste is way better!

August 09, 2016

I am a big tea drinker!! Red Rose Orange Pekoe is my go to tea! I love the using the K cups as it allows for the right flavor. The clean up is quick and easy!!

July 20, 2016

I found these a little too strong tasting for me for some reason, sorry. I might add that the regular tea bags of Red Rose are also fairly strong. I think I'll stick to my regular teas. I ended up giving these kcups away.

June 29, 2016

Red Rose Orange Pekoe Black Tea K-Cup Packs are the perfect k-cup for a quick ice tea with lemon and a mint syrup. The perfect summer drink on these hot summer days.

June 29, 2016

Delighted to try this format. Being a tea-drinker, I am enjoying this new format for me of my favorite black tea brand. It's good to have it black and even better with a splash of the milk if your choice

June 29, 2016

I have always been a huge fan of Red Rose and to find out it is now available in a pod! I am so excited and cant wait to be able to try it at home and in the office!

June 29, 2016

I love the convenience of being able to get my favorite tea blends in K-cup form....it makes my day faster and brighter. Red Rose is a family tradition in my home that has been passed down for three generations, and I hope to continue this tradition with my grandchildren.
    Orange Pekoe is my "go-to" flavor when I'm not in the mood for anything too over-powering. It's mellow, yet flavorful and warms me to my soul.
    Kudo's to Red Rose for keeping up-to-date with the times, and still allowing families to stick with our traditions!

June 29, 2016

I have always used Red Rose tea so I was super excited when the offered up K cups. I bought a package for the office, and they didn't last long. You get the same great taste, with the ease of a K cup.

June 29, 2016

Same great tea you would expect from red rose just more convient. Love the flavor. Only thing with the k-cups I don't find the flavor strong enough so I have to use less water than recommended.