Red Rose Orange Pekoe Decaffeinated Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 471 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality teas are naturally decaffeinated to ensure a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Red Rose® decaffeinated tea remains the same great tea with special quality and fine distinctive taste as always.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

July 20, 2016

Red Rose has been around for a lot of years. It has always been a favorite of my family. Nothing like sitting down to a good old hot cup of tea and molasses cookies right out of the oven.

June 12, 2016

Red Rose has been a staple in our house hold for many years. It was the first tea I remember drinking and it was in all my aunt's cupboards. I was glad that they came out with a this version. It allows me and my guests to enjoy a cup of tea anytime of day. I think it steeps just like the original version, smooth and when I steep it strong and does not go bitter. I am glad that tea has made a come back and there are many more varieties and flavours, but it is nice to steep a teabag again.

June 09, 2016

This is my all-time favorite tea!!! As a kid this was always in my cupboard, even during the earliest time I remember I've loved this tea. It's sweet and it's not too strong. I will always be an addict.

June 08, 2016

We have been drinking red rose tea all the way back with my nana. She would serve
It with a teaspoon of honey and a shortbread cookie. That was back when they put glass figurines
In the boxes and she collected them all. Today when I sit down with my tea it always brings back great memories . We would drink no other tea but Red Rose

June 08, 2016

Love this tea, love the flavor of it, wouldn't drink anything else besides a steeped tea.
Would recommend it to anyone who loves great tasting tea for a good price.

June 08, 2016

Our house is full of tea drinkers. Red Rose is the only tea in our house, including the decaffeinated version. Sometimes you want a cup of tea without the caffeine. This one has a great taste.

June 08, 2016

I carried these in my purse for every pregnancy.I wanted to have a caffeine free alternative when visiting friends for coff.Red Rose has been my family's go to brand for 4 generations.

June 08, 2016

I really do love this tea! I have been drinking it since I was a small girl. My moms favorite brand as well.
We have tried multiple brands over the years but always come back to this, even when sometimes we will go a few months with something different.

June 08, 2016

Want to have some bubble tea? Or some Hong Kong style milk tea? This is the tea to use! I love using this as it can be as strong as you like or even as mild as you want it to be. Even after adding your milk, the flavour is still there and not washed out. Definitely would continue buying this product.

June 08, 2016

I'm not a big tea drinker but when I do I always go for red rose! This is one of my favourite teas when I don't feel like drinking green tea. I'd reccoment it to anyone who likes tea.